Scratch director Wayne Kramer from Headshot, the drama that will star Sylvester Stallone. The picture was sold by IM Global in Berlin, with Kramer helming a script by Alessandro Camon. But now they’re gonna need a new director. Kramer clashed creatively with Stallone on the direction of the film, and Kramer left the picture. He’ll jump on a project he has written, which is expected to come together with financing quickly. There are rumors that the clash was more volatile, but I’m being told that’s not the case. Stallone directed The Expendables, maybe he’ll do the same on Headshot.
Wayne Kramer Exits Sly Stallone Pic 'Headshot'
What's Hot on Deadline
We Called It: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M - Sundance Update
Sarah Jones' Parents Unveil New "Safety For Sarah" PSA, Tell Sundance "Never Again, Never Forget" - Video
Monica Potter Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres, Workplace Comedy From Jimmy Fallon Get NBC Pilot Orders
More From Fleming Jr
- UPDATE: Lionsgate Closes Eli Roth-Keanu Reeves Thriller ‘Knock Knock’ At $2.5 Million
- ‘Strongest Man’ Helmer Kenny Riches Signs With UTA; Sundance
- Bart & Fleming: January Movie Turds; ‘Fruitvale’s Ryan Coogler Taking ‘Rocky’ Road; Bill Maher Shaming Liberals Over ‘American…
- We Called It: ‘Me And Earl And The Dying Girl’ Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M – Sundance…
- ‘Selma’s Ava DuVernay & David Oyelowo Reunite For Hurricane Katrina Pic