Scratch director Wayne Kramer from Headshot, the drama that will star Sylvester Stallone. The picture was sold by IM Global in Berlin, with Kramer helming a script by Alessandro Camon. But now they’re gonna need a new director. Kramer clashed creatively with Stallone on the direction of the film, and Kramer left the picture. He’ll jump on a project he has written, which is expected to come together with financing quickly. There are rumors that the clash was more volatile, but I’m being told that’s not the case. Stallone directed The Expendables, maybe he’ll do the same on Headshot.
Wayne Kramer Exits Sly Stallone Pic 'Headshot'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Latest Film News
- Nate Parker: Earlier Comments Made “From A Standpoint Of Ignorance”
- First Look At ‘Downton’s Dan Stevens As Golden-Locked ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Prince
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Saturday Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening