Scratch director Wayne Kramer from Headshot, the drama that will star Sylvester Stallone. The picture was sold by IM Global in Berlin, with Kramer helming a script by Alessandro Camon. But now they’re gonna need a new director. Kramer clashed creatively with Stallone on the direction of the film, and Kramer left the picture. He’ll jump on a project he has written, which is expected to come together with financing quickly. There are rumors that the clash was more volatile, but I’m being told that’s not the case. Stallone directed The Expendables, maybe he’ll do the same on Headshot.
Wayne Kramer Exits Sly Stallone Pic 'Headshot'
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
'American Sniper' Estimated Weekend At $29.4M, 'Project Almanac' Logging $12.2M In 2nd - Friday Update
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Fleming Jr
- Sundance Pic ‘Digging For Fire’ Acquired By The Orchard & Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions – Update
- Steinbeck’s ‘In Dubious Battle’ Helmed By James Franco With Strong Cast – Berlin
- Peter Berg In Talks To Replace JC Chandor On ‘Deepwater Horizon’ – Update
- Crowd Funding Effort Aims To Restore Debut Of ‘Meek’s Cutoff’ Helmer Kelly Reichardt
- New Line Sets ‘How To Be Single’ Cast
- Woody Allen’s Latest Movie Gets A Title And Sony Classics Deal