Scratch director Wayne Kramer from Headshot, the drama that will star Sylvester Stallone. The picture was sold by IM Global in Berlin, with Kramer helming a script by Alessandro Camon. But now they’re gonna need a new director. Kramer clashed creatively with Stallone on the direction of the film, and Kramer left the picture. He’ll jump on a project he has written, which is expected to come together with financing quickly. There are rumors that the clash was more volatile, but I’m being told that’s not the case. Stallone directed The Expendables, maybe he’ll do the same on Headshot.
Wayne Kramer Exits Sly Stallone Pic 'Headshot'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Film News
- UK ‘Terminator: Genisys’ Trailer Elevates JK Simmons’ Profile
- Hugh Jackman On Instagram: Role In ‘Wolverine 3′ Will Be His Last
- TCM Classic Film Festival: From ‘The Sound Of Music’ To Shirley MacLaine It’s Anniversary Time In Hollywood
- DWA Poised For A ‘Home’ Run With $55.5M Bow; ‘Get Hard’ Gets Rich With $36.3M – Saturday…
- Helen Mirren Film ‘Woman In Gold’ Aims For New Respect After Critical Brickbats At Berlin Film Festival
- Aimee Teegarden Joins Paramount’s ‘Rings'; Clemens Schick To Menace ‘The Lake’