EXCLUSIVE: CAA is about to have its retreat in Ojai this weekend. And there are some personnel moves being made ahead of it. Motion picture talent agents Tony Lipp and Kelly Tiffan announced today they are exiting the agency (separately) in what has been a long and amicable process. They’ll both become managers. There’s a going-away party tonight for Tiffan. Both agents are finalizing where they’ll be going and with which clients. Lipp, a 15-year CAA veteran, already has commitments from Matt Bomer, Simon Russell Beale, John Cleese, Stanley Tucci, Nathan Lane, Max Minghella, Jonathan Groff, Patrick Wilson, Mamie Gummer, Jack Quaid and others.
2 CAA Talent Agents Announce Their Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest Film News
- Paramount Picks Up Spec ‘Northeast Kingdom’ For Platinum Dunes; Alex R. Johnson Attached To Direct
- Mel Gibson Scores Hollywood Film Awards Director Honor
- Shannon Purser Joins Joey King In ‘Wish Upon’ For Broad Green Pictures
- Kristin Harris Named VP Acquisitions & Distribution At Good Deed Entertainment
- Monterey Media Nabs Sundance Pic ‘Sophie And The Rising Sun’
- Studio 8 Gets Into Comic Book Action With ‘Scout’ For Filmmaker Chris MacBride