EXCLUSIVE: CAA is about to have its retreat in Ojai this weekend. And there are some personnel moves being made ahead of it. Motion picture talent agents Tony Lipp and Kelly Tiffan announced today they are exiting the agency (separately) in what has been a long and amicable process. They’ll both become managers. There’s a going-away party tonight for Tiffan. Both agents are finalizing where they’ll be going and with which clients. Lipp, a 15-year CAA veteran, already has commitments from Matt Bomer, Simon Russell Beale, John Cleese, Stanley Tucci, Nathan Lane, Max Minghella, Jonathan Groff, Patrick Wilson, Mamie Gummer, Jack Quaid and others.
2 CAA Talent Agents Announce Their Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks