EXCLUSIVE: CAA is about to have its retreat in Ojai this weekend. And there are some personnel moves being made ahead of it. Motion picture talent agents Tony Lipp and Kelly Tiffan announced today they are exiting the agency (separately) in what has been a long and amicable process. They’ll both become managers. There’s a going-away party tonight for Tiffan. Both agents are finalizing where they’ll be going and with which clients. Lipp, a 15-year CAA veteran, already has commitments from Matt Bomer, Simon Russell Beale, John Cleese, Stanley Tucci, Nathan Lane, Max Minghella, Jonathan Groff, Patrick Wilson, Mamie Gummer, Jack Quaid and others.
2 CAA Talent Agents Announce Their Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas