EXCLUSIVE: CAA is about to have its retreat in Ojai this weekend. And there are some personnel moves being made ahead of it. Motion picture talent agents Tony Lipp and Kelly Tiffan announced today they are exiting the agency (separately) in what has been a long and amicable process. They’ll both become managers. There’s a going-away party tonight for Tiffan. Both agents are finalizing where they’ll be going and with which clients. Lipp, a 15-year CAA veteran, already has commitments from Matt Bomer, Simon Russell Beale, John Cleese, Stanley Tucci, Nathan Lane, Max Minghella, Jonathan Groff, Patrick Wilson, Mamie Gummer, Jack Quaid and others.
2 CAA Talent Agents Announce Their Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- National Film Registry Adds ‘Die Hard’, ‘The Goonies’, ‘Titanic’ & More – Full List
- Pat DiNizio Dies: Smithereens Songwriter-Guitarist And Soundtrack Artist Was 62
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Review: About As Much Fun As You Could Have At The Movies
- ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Team On Creating Intimacy On Screen For Story Of First Love – The Contenders Video
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca Guadagnino Directing
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old