EXCLUSIVE: Scott Landsman, VP original programming and development at Comedy Central, is leaving the network. After fielding multiple offers, I hear he is in talks to join Sony Pictures TV as VP comedy development. There, he is expected to fill the void left by Tal Rabinowitz, SVP U.S. comedy development and digital programming, who would be leaving the studio to run NBC’s comedy department. Landsman was at Comedy Central for 7 years after joining the network in 2004 as director, current programming. He was named director, original programming and development in 2006 and was promoted to VP original programming and development in 2007.
TV Comedy Exec Scott Landsman Leaves Comedy Central To Go To Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’: “Come Back, Barack”, Stay Awhile Pete Davidson & Chance Pays Off
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…