EXCLUSIVE: Scott Landsman, VP original programming and development at Comedy Central, is leaving the network. After fielding multiple offers, I hear he is in talks to join Sony Pictures TV as VP comedy development. There, he is expected to fill the void left by Tal Rabinowitz, SVP U.S. comedy development and digital programming, who would be leaving the studio to run NBC’s comedy department. Landsman was at Comedy Central for 7 years after joining the network in 2004 as director, current programming. He was named director, original programming and development in 2006 and was promoted to VP original programming and development in 2007.
TV Comedy Exec Scott Landsman Leaves Comedy Central To Go To Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot