EXCLUSIVE: Scott Landsman, VP original programming and development at Comedy Central, is leaving the network. After fielding multiple offers, I hear he is in talks to join Sony Pictures TV as VP comedy development. There, he is expected to fill the void left by Tal Rabinowitz, SVP U.S. comedy development and digital programming, who would be leaving the studio to run NBC’s comedy department. Landsman was at Comedy Central for 7 years after joining the network in 2004 as director, current programming. He was named director, original programming and development in 2006 and was promoted to VP original programming and development in 2007.
TV Comedy Exec Scott Landsman Leaves Comedy Central To Go To Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins