The annual Time 100 List is out. From Hollywood, the magazine has selected an eclectic grouping that includes actresses Amy Poehler, Blake Lively and Alice In Wonderland star Mia Wasikowska, Oscar-winning The King’s Speech star Colin Firth, Pixar’s John Lasseter, The Fighter star/producer Mark Wahlberg, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, and producer Scott Rudin. The magazine has also included Oprah Winfrey (eighth straight year on the list), Mad Men creator Matt Weiner, Sting, fashion designer/film director Tom Ford, singer-turned-screen star Justin Bieber, singer/actor Chris Colfer, and Matt Damon (for his work on Water.org). Choices in the lit community include Jennifer Egan, whose Pulitzer Prize-winning novel A Visit From The Goon Squad was just optioned by HBO for a series, and Jonathan Franzen.
Time Magazine Taps Hollywood For '100 Most Influential People In The World' List
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films