The annual Time 100 List is out. From Hollywood, the magazine has selected an eclectic grouping that includes actresses Amy Poehler, Blake Lively and Alice In Wonderland star Mia Wasikowska, Oscar-winning The King’s Speech star Colin Firth, Pixar’s John Lasseter, The Fighter star/producer Mark Wahlberg, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, and producer Scott Rudin. The magazine has also included Oprah Winfrey (eighth straight year on the list), Mad Men creator Matt Weiner, Sting, fashion designer/film director Tom Ford, singer-turned-screen star Justin Bieber, singer/actor Chris Colfer, and Matt Damon (for his work on Water.org). Choices in the lit community include Jennifer Egan, whose Pulitzer Prize-winning novel A Visit From The Goon Squad was just optioned by HBO for a series, and Jonathan Franzen.
Time Magazine Taps Hollywood For '100 Most Influential People In The World' List
What's Hot on Deadline
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
Samuel L. Jackson To Star In 'Old Man' Drama Series From Jon Steinberg, Warren Littlefield & Fox 21 TV Studios
Ike Barinholtz On "Emotional" Phone Call With Mindy Kaling That Led To His Neck Injury Being Written Into 'Mindy Project' - TCA
Latest Film News
- George Clooney Promises Legal Action Over Paparazzi Photos Of Infants
- Marty Sklar Dies: Longtime Imagineer, Theme Park Designer & Walt Disney’s “Right-Hand Man” Was 83
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?
- ‘LBJ’ Trailer: Woody Harrelson As 36th President In Rob Reiner’s Next Film
- Fox & 21 Laps Land John Kamps Novel ‘The Prince’s Guard’
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’