The annual Time 100 List is out. From Hollywood, the magazine has selected an eclectic grouping that includes actresses Amy Poehler, Blake Lively and Alice In Wonderland star Mia Wasikowska, Oscar-winning The King’s Speech star Colin Firth, Pixar’s John Lasseter, The Fighter star/producer Mark Wahlberg, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, and producer Scott Rudin. The magazine has also included Oprah Winfrey (eighth straight year on the list), Mad Men creator Matt Weiner, Sting, fashion designer/film director Tom Ford, singer-turned-screen star Justin Bieber, singer/actor Chris Colfer, and Matt Damon (for his work on Water.org). Choices in the lit community include Jennifer Egan, whose Pulitzer Prize-winning novel A Visit From The Goon Squad was just optioned by HBO for a series, and Jonathan Franzen.
Time Magazine Taps Hollywood For '100 Most Influential People In The World' List
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Sunday…
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83