Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation
- It's Official: Sony Scraps 'The Interview'
- Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
- Sony Scraps TV Advertising On 'The Interview'