Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Fleming Jr
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'