Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update