Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International Box…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty With $40M+
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update