Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’