Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest Film News
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ 2018 Distinguished Achievement Award
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- 'Flower' Blooms In Trio Of Pots; 'Keep The Change' Solid: Specialty Box Office
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession