Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Fleming Jr
- Newbie Picture Company On The Case For 'Tracking Of A Russian Spy'
- Hamptons Fest Gets 'St. Vincent' Opener; Now They Pray For St. Bill
- Bryan Cranston In 'The Great Wall' Talks
- Bryan Singer Set To Helm 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- MGM Buys 55% Of Roma Downey And Mark Burnett's Empire; Relaunches United Artists
- Lava Bear Joins Chinese Pic 'The Bodyguard'