Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Trailer: Wonder Woman Saves School Children, But Is Superman Still Alive? - Comic-Con
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Latest Film News
- Michelle Pfeiffer Is Janet VanDyne In ‘Ant-Man & The Wasp’ – Comic-Con
- Daniel Stern Pays Tribute To ‘Home Alone’ Co-Star John Heard
- Charlize Theron Champions Female Directors & More Pics Like ‘Wonder Woman’ – Comic-Con
- Warner Bros Confirms DC Universe Pic Titles: ‘Wonder Woman II’, ‘Flashpoint’ & More…
- Sony Options Female-Empowerment Comic ‘Princeless’ For Movie – Comic-Con
- Pamela Adlon Joins Cast Of ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’