Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest Film News
- James L. Brooks To Receive WGA West’s Laurel Award For Screenwriting
- Gigi Pritzker & Clint Kisker’s MWM Invests In Ben Proudfoot’s Breakwater Studios
- Deadline’s New Hollywood Podcast: ‘The Greatest Showman’ Breakout Keala Settle Finds Inspiration In Anthemic ‘This Is Me…
- HBO Documentary Films Acquires ‘The Price Of Everything’ Ahead Of Sundance Premiere
- ‘On Her Shoulders’: Alexandria Bombach’s Sundance Docu Reveals Price Of Becoming Voice Of A People
- USC Scripter Awards Nominations: Ties Make For Loaded Flim & TV Field