Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films
- Chris Pratt Circles 'Cowboy Ninja Viking'
- EuropaCorp Seeing Red; Bolsters Film Slate, Ups Lisa Ellzey To Film Prexy
- Penelope Cruz Catwalks To 'Zoolander 2;' Will 'Dumber To' Empower Silly Sequels?