Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…
- ‘Wasted!’ Directors & EP Anthony Bourdain On The Problem Of Food Waste And Ways To Combat It…
- Dennis Rodman Runs Amok In Colin Hanks’ ‘The Amazing Adventures Of Wally And The Worm’…
- ‘Dear Basketball’ Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built “Piece By Piece” And Life After Basketball…
- Docs 'Citizen Jane' & 'Jeremiah Tower' Rule Quiet Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 3 – Andie MacDowell, Joseph Fiennes, Elisabeth Moss, Kobe Bryant, Dan Stevens…