Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest Film News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Oscars: ‘Miles Ahead’ & ‘Maggie’s Plan’ Are First 2016 Awards Screeners Sent To Voters As Sony Classics Jumpstarts…
- Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The ‘Young Frankenstein’ Scene That Cracked Him Up: “We Had To Do It 14 Times”…
- Gene Wilder: Remembering A Comedy Movie Icon – Photos
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- Emma Thompson In Talks To Star In Director Richard Eyre’s ‘The Children Act’