Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Elaine Chin Joins Exec Film Ranks At Participant Media
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony
- Demetrius Shipp Leads Cast Of ‘Same Difference’; ‘No Good Deed’ Stars Haley Pullos, Haley Webb
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 3: Christina Hendricks, Ansel Elgort, Karen Gillan, Michael Shannon & More
- Seith Mann To Adapt ‘BLACK’ Comic In What Studio 8 Hopes To Be First In A Franchise
- Tencent To Co-Fi Skydance’s ‘Terminator’ Reboot, Takes Chinese Distribution