Tim Roth has closed a deal to costar in Arbitrage, the Nicholas Jarecki-directed drama that begins shooting shortly in New York. Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon star. Roth will play Michael Gower, a detective investigating a murder. Jarecki’s script focuses on a troubled hedge fund magnate, so desperate to sell his trading empire that when he makes a mistake he turns to an unlikely person for help and that leads him down a dangerous trail. Laura Bickford is producing with Kevin Turen, Bob Salerno and Justin Nappi. CAA-repped Roth is working the role around his lead role in the FBC drama Lie To Me.
Tim Roth Joins 'Arbitrage' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans
- ‘Just Getting Started’ Trailer: Morgan Freeman & Tommy Lee Jones Are Rivals-Turned-Partners
- Zak Olkewicz To Adapt ‘Time Salvager’ For Michael Bay At Paramount
- ‘All I See Is You’ Trailer: Blake Lively Regains Sight In Open Road’s Upcoming Thriller
- ‘It’ Becomes Biggest-Ever September Release With $218.8M As ‘Mother!’ Gets F Report Card & Dismal $7.5M…
- Teyana Taylor, Blair Underwood & French Montana To Topline Netflix Comedy ‘The After Party’