Syfy has renewed comedic hidden camera reality series Scare Tactics for a fifth season. Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan (30 Rock) will return as host and executive producer for the 13-episode order. Season 5 of Scare Tactics, created and executive produced by Scott Hallock and Kevin Healey, begins production this spring for a fall 2012 premiere.
Syfy Renews 'Scare Tactics' For Season 5
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over