Syfy has renewed comedic hidden camera reality series Scare Tactics for a fifth season. Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan (30 Rock) will return as host and executive producer for the 13-episode order. Season 5 of Scare Tactics, created and executive produced by Scott Hallock and Kevin Healey, begins production this spring for a fall 2012 premiere.
Syfy Renews 'Scare Tactics' For Season 5
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup