Summit Entertainment said it is moving back the release date of its sci-fi thriller The Darkest Hour from Aug. 11 to the holidays: Dec. 23. The film is directed by Chris Gorak and stars Emile Hirsch and Olivia Thirlby.
Summit Changes 'Darkest Hour' Date
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- David Yates In Talks For 'Harry Potter' Spin-Off 'Fantastic Beasts'
- Damon Lindelof Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video
- EOne Acquires Liz Tuccillo's SXSW Rom-Com 'Take Care'
- TNT Nabs Rights To Lionsgate's 'Hunger Games' & 'Divergent' Franchises
- AFI Directing Workshop For Women Announces Episodic Program
- Hot Trailer: 'Innocence'