Spike TV has renewed its first original scripted comedy Blue Mountain State for a third season with a 13-episode order. Produced by Varsity Pictures’ Brian Robbins and Sharla Sumpter Bridgett and Lionsgate, the series posted double-digit gains across all male demos in its second season. Blue Mountain State, about a college football team, stars Ed Marinaro, Darin Brooks, Alan Ritchson, Romanski as well as Denise Richards, who joined in Season 2 and will return next season.
Spike TV Renews 'Blue Mountain State'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest TV News
- ‘Arrow’, The Flash’, Supergirl’, ‘Black Lightning’ & More Head To Nation’s Capital For MLK Weekend…
- FBC To Stick With Entertainment Shows, Disney To Lease Fox Digs, Big Severance Packages Offered: Merger Fallout Updates
- In Another Partisan Vote, FCC Moves Closer To Eliminating Local TV Ownership Cap
- DGA To Honor Dwight Williams & Jim Tanker With Service Awards
- ‘Kingsman’ Creator Says Disney Merger Bad For Fox, OK For ‘X-Men’ Reboot
- NBC’s ‘A.P. Bio’ Gets February Preview Date, ‘This Is Us’ Midseason Return Moved Back A Week