The latest target for the pranksters from Comedy Central’s South Park: Apple CEO Steve Jobs. In a clip from the upcoming 15th season premiere of the politically incorrect animated series, Jobs is introducing a new revolutionary product. Let’s just say that the Apple research team won’t be taking notes.
'South Park' Season Premiere Skewers Steve Jobs
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV