The latest target for the pranksters from Comedy Central’s South Park: Apple CEO Steve Jobs. In a clip from the upcoming 15th season premiere of the politically incorrect animated series, Jobs is introducing a new revolutionary product. Let’s just say that the Apple research team won’t be taking notes.
'South Park' Season Premiere Skewers Steve Jobs
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'