In a 7-figure deal, Sony Pictures has acquired an untitled royal wedding-themed pitch by (500) Days of Summer scribes Scott Neustadter and Michael Weber that will be produced by former production president Matt Tolmach. Pitch, about a girl from the Midwest who goes to the UK and winds up marrying a prince, is described as Notting Hill meets Meet the Royal Parents. Sale was brokered by CAA and Kaplan/Perrone.
Sony Pictures Acquires 7-Figure Royal Wedding Pitch From '(500) Days Of Summer' Scribes
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts