WWE Tough Enough, USA Network’s first reality series in five years, premiered to solid numbers last night. Airing outside of primetime at 11 PM, immediately following WWE Raw, WWE Touch Enough drew 3.3 million viewers and an impressive 2 million viewers in the 18-49 demographic, making it the second-highest-rated cable reality premiere this year in the demo. WWE Tough Enough will move to its regular Monday 8 PM slot next week.
Solid Debut For USA's 'WWE Tough Enough'
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire At The B.O.: 'Beauty And The Beast' Embraces $89M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- NCAA Basketball Tops Friday Ratings; ‘The Originals’, ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Tick Up In Demo
- Conservative PAC TV Spots Prematurely Thank GOP For Defeating Obamacare
- Bill Maher Gets No Smiles From Tyranny Expert: “I’m Not Going To Laugh At Any Of That”