WWE Tough Enough, USA Network’s first reality series in five years, premiered to solid numbers last night. Airing outside of primetime at 11 PM, immediately following WWE Raw, WWE Touch Enough drew 3.3 million viewers and an impressive 2 million viewers in the 18-49 demographic, making it the second-highest-rated cable reality premiere this year in the demo. WWE Tough Enough will move to its regular Monday 8 PM slot next week.
Solid Debut For USA's 'WWE Tough Enough'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes, Threatens Others
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night On Slow Friday, ‘Let It Fall’ LA Riots Docu OK
- New InventTV To Develop Unscripted Content & Live Events
- Amazon & Netflix Lead Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards Winners- Full List