WWE Tough Enough, USA Network’s first reality series in five years, premiered to solid numbers last night. Airing outside of primetime at 11 PM, immediately following WWE Raw, WWE Touch Enough drew 3.3 million viewers and an impressive 2 million viewers in the 18-49 demographic, making it the second-highest-rated cable reality premiere this year in the demo. WWE Tough Enough will move to its regular Monday 8 PM slot next week.
Solid Debut For USA's 'WWE Tough Enough'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still Debuting…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations