WWE Tough Enough, USA Network’s first reality series in five years, premiered to solid numbers last night. Airing outside of primetime at 11 PM, immediately following WWE Raw, WWE Touch Enough drew 3.3 million viewers and an impressive 2 million viewers in the 18-49 demographic, making it the second-highest-rated cable reality premiere this year in the demo. WWE Tough Enough will move to its regular Monday 8 PM slot next week.
Solid Debut For USA's 'WWE Tough Enough'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Moviegoers Will 'Get Out' Of The House & Spend $26.5M-$28M On Jordan Peele's Directorial Debut - Midday B.O. Update
Latest TV News
- ABC’s Shondaland Legal Pilot Casts Hope Davis, Vondie Curtis-Hall & Regé-Jean Page
- ‘Household Name’: Timothy Omundson Cast In Carol Burnett ABC Comedy Pilot
- Warren Beatty & Faye Dunaway Among Final Round Of Oscar Presenters
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller Faces Jail With New Final Sentencing Date In Fraud Case
- Court Tosses Tatyana Ali Lawsuit Claiming ‘The Real’ Was Her Idea
- ‘For God & Country’ NBC Pilot Casts Hadi Tabbal; Warren Leight-Paul Haggis Pilot Adds 2