WWE Tough Enough, USA Network’s first reality series in five years, premiered to solid numbers last night. Airing outside of primetime at 11 PM, immediately following WWE Raw, WWE Touch Enough drew 3.3 million viewers and an impressive 2 million viewers in the 18-49 demographic, making it the second-highest-rated cable reality premiere this year in the demo. WWE Tough Enough will move to its regular Monday 8 PM slot next week.
Solid Debut For USA's 'WWE Tough Enough'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers' Less Than Meets The Eye With Near $60M Five-Day Domestic Opening - Midday B.O. Update
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets