RJ Cutler, the documentarian who directed the Anna Wintour documentary The September Issue and produced The War Room, has signed to direct Fabulous Nobodies, an adaptation of the book by Lee Tulloch. The film is expected to be Cutler’s first scripted feature, and he’ll oversee screenwriters Mark Fortin and Josh Miller. The film’s being produced by Julie Anne Quay, the former V Magazine exec editor, Gail Lyon (Erin Brockovich) and Cutler. The picture fits into his fashion passion. Fabulous Nobodies is social satire set in the 1980s downtown club scene of New York, where a group of people lived and breathed fashion before it took over the world. Cutler’s repped by WME and Mosaic.
'September Issue' Helmer RJ Cutler Fashions 'Fabulous Nobodies'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Bouncing To $300M+; 'Power Rangers' Pummels 'Life' & 'CHIPS' - Midday B.O. Update
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman; She Joins Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest Film News
- No. 12 ‘Moana’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Sundance Hit ‘Patti Cake$’ Gets Summer Release From Fox Searchlight
- ‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Review: Animals, Nazis & A Superb Jessica Chastain Make For Memorable WWII Story
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Bouncing To $300M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Pummels ‘Life’ & ‘CHIPS’ – Midday…
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman; She Joins Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update
- Colin Farrell In Negotiations For ‘Dumbo’ At Disney