RJ Cutler, the documentarian who directed the Anna Wintour documentary The September Issue and produced The War Room, has signed to direct Fabulous Nobodies, an adaptation of the book by Lee Tulloch. The film is expected to be Cutler’s first scripted feature, and he’ll oversee screenwriters Mark Fortin and Josh Miller. The film’s being produced by Julie Anne Quay, the former V Magazine exec editor, Gail Lyon (Erin Brockovich) and Cutler. The picture fits into his fashion passion. Fabulous Nobodies is social satire set in the 1980s downtown club scene of New York, where a group of people lived and breathed fashion before it took over the world. Cutler’s repped by WME and Mosaic.
'September Issue' Helmer RJ Cutler Fashions 'Fabulous Nobodies'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri’ To Close London Film Festival
- Hollywood Studios Prevail In China Copyright Infringement Case
- Alicia Silverstone, Tommy Dewey & Katie Aselton Cast In ‘Book Club’
- Leslie Zemeckis Joins Untitled Robert Zemeckis Project Based On Docu ‘Marwencol’
- SAG-AFTRA Presidential Candidate Peter Antico Has Plan To Reshape Union
- Comedy Dynamics Acquires ‘The Mix,’ ‘Waiting On Mary,’ More Award-Winning Titles…