RJ Cutler, the documentarian who directed the Anna Wintour documentary The September Issue and produced The War Room, has signed to direct Fabulous Nobodies, an adaptation of the book by Lee Tulloch. The film is expected to be Cutler’s first scripted feature, and he’ll oversee screenwriters Mark Fortin and Josh Miller. The film’s being produced by Julie Anne Quay, the former V Magazine exec editor, Gail Lyon (Erin Brockovich) and Cutler. The picture fits into his fashion passion. Fabulous Nobodies is social satire set in the 1980s downtown club scene of New York, where a group of people lived and breathed fashion before it took over the world. Cutler’s repped by WME and Mosaic.
'September Issue' Helmer RJ Cutler Fashions 'Fabulous Nobodies'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ Redband Trailer: Grieving Mom Frances McDormand Vs. Local Cop Woody…
- Andrew Dice Clay In Negotiations To Join ‘A Star Is Born’ In Key Role
- Tika Sumpter Joins Casey Affleck In ‘The Old Man And The Gun’
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Brings Global Box Office To $462M Through Wednesday
- Bruna Papandrea’s Made Up Stories Lands First Book: ‘The House On Langley Lake’
- Maika Monroe & Jeremy Allen White To Star In ‘Shotgun’ Helmed By Hannah Marks & Joey Power