RJ Cutler, the documentarian who directed the Anna Wintour documentary The September Issue and produced The War Room, has signed to direct Fabulous Nobodies, an adaptation of the book by Lee Tulloch. The film is expected to be Cutler’s first scripted feature, and he’ll oversee screenwriters Mark Fortin and Josh Miller. The film’s being produced by Julie Anne Quay, the former V Magazine exec editor, Gail Lyon (Erin Brockovich) and Cutler. The picture fits into his fashion passion. Fabulous Nobodies is social satire set in the 1980s downtown club scene of New York, where a group of people lived and breathed fashion before it took over the world. Cutler’s repped by WME and Mosaic.
'September Issue' Helmer RJ Cutler Fashions 'Fabulous Nobodies'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The White Princess': Alex Kalymnios To Direct Starz Miniseries; Amy Manson, Andrew Whipp, Patrick Gibson Join Cast
Latest Film News
- New UTA Venue Giving Artists Some Space
- Jim Gaffigan & Olivia Thirlby Join ‘Chappaquiddick’
- ‘Max Steel’ Trailer: Mattel’s Action Figure Line Gets Live Action Treatment
- Peter Facinelli & Others Pump ‘Heartthrob’; Chloe Lukasiak Digs ‘Loophole’
- Bollywood Star Sonam Kapoor Inks With UTA
- ‘Shut In’ Trailer: Naomi Watts, Jacob Tremblay, A Storm & Lots Of Questions