So here’s another reason to watch Discovery Communications’ Science Channel (How It’s Made marathons, anyone?), which today announced that it will shorten its name to Science and introduced an interactive logo that even has its own name: Morph. The channel, which is carried in more than 68 million homes, will debut the new brand on June 8 in conjunction with the Season 2 premiere of Through The Wormhole With Morgan Freeman. Here’s a few different looks at Morph:
Science Channel Amends Name, Unveils Logo
Trending Now on Deadline
Marvel's 'Jessica Jones': Krysten Ritter, Alexandra Daddario, Teresa Palmer, Marin Ireland, Jessica De Gouw Testing For Lead
More From Team
- OSCARS: Live Action Shorts Shortlist Set
- 'Killing Kennedy' To Air On Fox News Channel; 'O'Reilly Factor' To Preview The Film
- Osy Ikhile Joins Syfy Mini 'Childhood's End'; Sebastian Pigott In ABC's 'Revenge'
- James Franco, Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Martin Freeman Headline 'SNL's Final Shows Of 2014
- Steve McQueen's Next Movie: Heist Pic Based On '80s UK Mini 'Widows'