So here’s another reason to watch Discovery Communications’ Science Channel (How It’s Made marathons, anyone?), which today announced that it will shorten its name to Science and introduced an interactive logo that even has its own name: Morph. The channel, which is carried in more than 68 million homes, will debut the new brand on June 8 in conjunction with the Season 2 premiere of Through The Wormhole With Morgan Freeman. Here’s a few different looks at Morph:
Science Channel Amends Name, Unveils Logo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'
- Brian d'Arcy James Joins 'Spotlight'; Ruby Jerins Cast In 'Louder Than Bombs'; Beau Knapp Gets Role In 'The Finest Hours'