So here’s another reason to watch Discovery Communications’ Science Channel (How It’s Made marathons, anyone?), which today announced that it will shorten its name to Science and introduced an interactive logo that even has its own name: Morph. The channel, which is carried in more than 68 million homes, will debut the new brand on June 8 in conjunction with the Season 2 premiere of Through The Wormhole With Morgan Freeman. Here’s a few different looks at Morph:
Science Channel Amends Name, Unveils Logo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'