Relativity Media bought U.S. distribution rights to House at the End of the Street, the Mark Tonderai-directed drama that stars Jennifer Lawrence, Elisabeth Shue and Max Theriot. The film’s about a mother and daughter who move into a new community and find themselves next door to a house in which a psychotic young girl murdered her parents. Locals insist the girl vanished, but when the newcomer befriends the surviving son, there’s trouble. FilmNation is handling distribution outside the U.S.
Relativity Acquires 'House At The End Of The Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Penelope Cruz To Star In Adaptation Of Lisa Zeidner Novel ‘Layover’ – Cannes
- Regal Says Recliner Seats Cushioned Higher Than Expected Q1 Results
- Why Did Comcast Buy DreamWorks Animation? Because It Can
- Sarah Snook In Talks For Lionsgate’s ‘The Glass Castle’ Opposite Brie Larson
- Alicia Vikander Cast As Lara Croft In ‘Tomb Raider’
- ‘Tulip Fever’ Trailer: Alicia Vikander, Dane DeHaan, Forbidden Love & The Booming Tulip-Bulb Market