Relativity Media bought U.S. distribution rights to House at the End of the Street, the Mark Tonderai-directed drama that stars Jennifer Lawrence, Elisabeth Shue and Max Theriot. The film’s about a mother and daughter who move into a new community and find themselves next door to a house in which a psychotic young girl murdered her parents. Locals insist the girl vanished, but when the newcomer befriends the surviving son, there’s trouble. FilmNation is handling distribution outside the U.S.
Relativity Acquires 'House At The End Of The Street'
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Sirens' Star Jessica McNamee Signs With Inspire
- Why Did Stephen Hawking Film 'Theory Of Everything' Take A Decade? Scribe Anthony McCarten Explains
- 'Star Wars Episode VII' Lead Daisy Ridley Signs With CAA
- James Wan Back At New Line For 'The Conjuring 2′ And Overall Producing Deal
- MGM Nabs Hot Pitch 'Cop Swap'; Rematch With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Helmer Steve Pink
- Rich Green Jumps To ICM Partners; Top Book-To-Film Rights Broker Leaves Resolution