Relativity Media bought U.S. distribution rights to House at the End of the Street, the Mark Tonderai-directed drama that stars Jennifer Lawrence, Elisabeth Shue and Max Theriot. The film’s about a mother and daughter who move into a new community and find themselves next door to a house in which a psychotic young girl murdered her parents. Locals insist the girl vanished, but when the newcomer befriends the surviving son, there’s trouble. FilmNation is handling distribution outside the U.S.
Relativity Acquires 'House At The End Of The Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount