Relativity Media bought U.S. distribution rights to House at the End of the Street, the Mark Tonderai-directed drama that stars Jennifer Lawrence, Elisabeth Shue and Max Theriot. The film’s about a mother and daughter who move into a new community and find themselves next door to a house in which a psychotic young girl murdered her parents. Locals insist the girl vanished, but when the newcomer befriends the surviving son, there’s trouble. FilmNation is handling distribution outside the U.S.
Relativity Acquires 'House At The End Of The Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Adds Ezra Miller’s The Flash To Mix
- Chris Evans Circling Lead Role In Lionsgate’s ‘Jekyll’
- Eddie Murphy’s ‘Mr. Church’ Gets Fall Release Date
- Paul Greengrass On Setting Up Jason Bourne For More Sequels, Jimi Hendrix
- Bond/360 Nabs Docu ‘God Knows Where I Am’; XLrator Lands Slasher Pic ‘The Windmill’