Tyler Perry has set Rebecca Romijn for Good Deeds, the film that Perry will next direct for Lionsgate for 34th Street Films. Shooting starts April 25 in Atlanta. Romijn will play a former corporate executive who prefers motherhood. Perry plays the title character, Glen Deeds. The film also will star Thandie Newton, Phylicia Rashad, Gabrielle Union, Brian White, Eddie Cibrian, and Jamie Kennedy. Romijn is best known for playing the Mystique role in the X-Men movies. That doesn’t seem all that long ago, but the role is being played by The Hunger Games‘ Jennifer Lawrence in the prequel X-Men: First Class, which Fox releases in June. Romijn is repped by 3 Arts and UTA.
Rebecca Romijn Joins Tyler Perry's 'Good Deeds'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Latest Film News
- Alicia Silverstone, Tommy Dewey & Katie Aselton Cast In ‘Book Club’
- Leslie Zemeckis Joins Untitled Robert Zemeckis Project Based On Docu ‘Marwencol’
- SAG-AFTRA Presidential Candidate Peter Antico Has Plan To Reshape Union
- Comedy Dynamics Acquires ‘The Mix,’ ‘Waiting On Mary,’ More Award-Winning Titles…
- Andrew Hotz Moves From Google To Exec VP Digital Marketing At Warner Bros
- ‘Patti Cake$’ Review: A Star Is Born In Hip-Hop Charmer