It got ugly for CBS last night when, in its second outing, midseason dramedy Chaos (0.9/3 in 18-49, 5.6 million viewers) fell 18% from its underwhelming premiere to finish a distant fourth at 8 PM in adults 18-49, behind a Kitchen Nightmares repeat on Fox. Chaos also pushed down CSI: NY (1.6/5, off 11%, 9.4 million) and Blue Bloods (1.5/4, down 12%, 10.3 million). As a result, despite Shark Tank (1.2/4) slipping 9% from last week, ABC’s unscripted lineup (1.4/4, 4.7 million) edged CBS’ scripted series (1.3/4, 8.5 million) in 18-49 for No. 1. In doing so, ABC hit a 13-week high on the night in 18-49. The season finale of NBC’s Who Do You Think You Are (1.3/4, 5.8 million) held steady and won the 8 PM hour in both 18-49 and total viewers. NBC (1.3/4, 5.6 million) was tied with CBS for second place in 18-49. Fox and the CW aired repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Chaos' Drops In Week 2, Drags CBS Down To No. 2 In Adults 18-49
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement