It got ugly for CBS last night when, in its second outing, midseason dramedy Chaos (0.9/3 in 18-49, 5.6 million viewers) fell 18% from its underwhelming premiere to finish a distant fourth at 8 PM in adults 18-49, behind a Kitchen Nightmares repeat on Fox. Chaos also pushed down CSI: NY (1.6/5, off 11%, 9.4 million) and Blue Bloods (1.5/4, down 12%, 10.3 million). As a result, despite Shark Tank (1.2/4) slipping 9% from last week, ABC’s unscripted lineup (1.4/4, 4.7 million) edged CBS’ scripted series (1.3/4, 8.5 million) in 18-49 for No. 1. In doing so, ABC hit a 13-week high on the night in 18-49. The season finale of NBC’s Who Do You Think You Are (1.3/4, 5.8 million) held steady and won the 8 PM hour in both 18-49 and total viewers. NBC (1.3/4, 5.6 million) was tied with CBS for second place in 18-49. Fox and the CW aired repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Chaos' Drops In Week 2, Drags CBS Down To No. 2 In Adults 18-49
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
George & Amal Clooney Joined By Katzenbergs In $500,000 Donations To March For Our Lives: Will Others In Hollywood Follow?
Latest TV News
- ‘Good Girls’ & ‘McMafia’ Review: NBC Series Is Aces; No Nutrition In AMC Drama
- Lauren Cohan To Star In ‘Whiskey Cavalier’ ABC Pilot, Could Return To ‘Walking Dead’
- Netflix Orders ‘Tuca & Bertie’ Animated Series Starring Tiffany Haddish From ‘Bojack…
- Bill Gates To Guest Star In ‘The Big Bang Theory’
- Katie Holmes To Star In Ilene Chaiken & Melissa Scrivner Love’s Fox Drama Pilot
- Mel Gibson, Robert Towne, Mike Medavoy Team On ‘Dancing Bear’ For USA Network