If you were trying to sneak in that last-minute meeting at Sony Pictures before heading off for the holiday, think about rescheduling. President Barack Obama will be coming to the lot for a Democratic National Committee fundraiser. Security considerations and restrictions of movement will prompt the studio to close at 2 PM today, but the promise of gridlock in Culver City and security considerations in general has led many to plan to make themselves scarce a lot earlier than that. The lot is closed tomorrow for Good Friday.
President Obama Appearance Prompts Early Sony Exits
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'