If you were trying to sneak in that last-minute meeting at Sony Pictures before heading off for the holiday, think about rescheduling. President Barack Obama will be coming to the lot for a Democratic National Committee fundraiser. Security considerations and restrictions of movement will prompt the studio to close at 2 PM today, but the promise of gridlock in Culver City and security considerations in general has led many to plan to make themselves scarce a lot earlier than that. The lot is closed tomorrow for Good Friday.
President Obama Appearance Prompts Early Sony Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount