Like Crazy, which won the U.S. dramatic grand jury prize at this year’s Sundance Film Festival, will bow Oct. 28 in limited release via Paramount Vantage, the studio announced. The coming-of-age drama stars Anton Yelchin, Felicity Jones and Jennifer Lawrence. Meanwhile, Paramount’s Insurge division, formed to generate micro-budget movies after the studio’s success with Paranormal Activity, has set a wide-release date for its first acquisition, William Brent Bell’s The Devil Inside: Feb. 24, 2012. Fernanda Andrade, Simon Quarterman, Evan Helmuth and Suzan Crowley star in the dramatic thriller.
Paramount Sets Release Dates For Sundance Winner 'Like Crazy,' 'The Devil Inside'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks