Like Crazy, which won the U.S. dramatic grand jury prize at this year’s Sundance Film Festival, will bow Oct. 28 in limited release via Paramount Vantage, the studio announced. The coming-of-age drama stars Anton Yelchin, Felicity Jones and Jennifer Lawrence. Meanwhile, Paramount’s Insurge division, formed to generate micro-budget movies after the studio’s success with Paranormal Activity, has set a wide-release date for its first acquisition, William Brent Bell’s The Devil Inside: Feb. 24, 2012. Fernanda Andrade, Simon Quarterman, Evan Helmuth and Suzan Crowley star in the dramatic thriller.
Paramount Sets Release Dates For Sundance Winner 'Like Crazy,' 'The Devil Inside'
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest Film News
- TWC Schedules ‘Paddington 2’ For Wide Release
- Paramount Nudges ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ To Later Release Date
- Which Festival Debuts In The South Of France Might Travel All The Way To Oscar? — Cannes
- Emma Booth Cast In Universal’s ‘Extinction’; Andy Buckley Horror Indie ‘All Light Will End’
- XYZ Films Spotlights Undiscovered International Talent — Deadline Disruptors
- The Horse’s Mouth 8: The Importance Of Feeling Important