NBC’s new reality adventure-dating series Love In The Wild will premiere Wednesday, June 1 at 10 PM, the network said today. The series, produced by Endemol USA, was announced earlier this month as part of NBC’s summer schedule that includes fellow reality newcomers It’s Worth What? hosted by Cedric the Entertainer, and Still Standing. Wild places 10 men and 10 women in a Costa Rican jungle looking for love in an elimination format. It is hosted by Darren McMullen (Australia’s Minute To Win It).
NBC's Dating Series 'Love In The Wild' Gets Premiere Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better