NBC’s new reality adventure-dating series Love In The Wild will premiere Wednesday, June 1 at 10 PM, the network said today. The series, produced by Endemol USA, was announced earlier this month as part of NBC’s summer schedule that includes fellow reality newcomers It’s Worth What? hosted by Cedric the Entertainer, and Still Standing. Wild places 10 men and 10 women in a Costa Rican jungle looking for love in an elimination format. It is hosted by Darren McMullen (Australia’s Minute To Win It).
NBC's Dating Series 'Love In The Wild' Gets Premiere Date
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake