NBC’s new reality adventure-dating series Love In The Wild will premiere Wednesday, June 1 at 10 PM, the network said today. The series, produced by Endemol USA, was announced earlier this month as part of NBC’s summer schedule that includes fellow reality newcomers It’s Worth What? hosted by Cedric the Entertainer, and Still Standing. Wild places 10 men and 10 women in a Costa Rican jungle looking for love in an elimination format. It is hosted by Darren McMullen (Australia’s Minute To Win It).
NBC's Dating Series 'Love In The Wild' Gets Premiere Date
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'
- Brian d'Arcy James Joins 'Spotlight'; Ruby Jerins Cast In 'Louder Than Bombs'; Beau Knapp Gets Role In 'The Finest Hours'