NBC’s new reality adventure-dating series Love In The Wild will premiere Wednesday, June 1 at 10 PM, the network said today. The series, produced by Endemol USA, was announced earlier this month as part of NBC’s summer schedule that includes fellow reality newcomers It’s Worth What? hosted by Cedric the Entertainer, and Still Standing. Wild places 10 men and 10 women in a Costa Rican jungle looking for love in an elimination format. It is hosted by Darren McMullen (Australia’s Minute To Win It).
NBC's Dating Series 'Love In The Wild' Gets Premiere Date
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'