NBC will extend Steve Carell’s final episode of The Office to 50 minutes. The farewell episode will air April 28 from 9-9:50 PM. The Office‘s lead-out, Parks and Recreation, also will air a supersized episode, from 9:50-10:30 PM. 30 Rock will close out the night for NBC from 10:30-11 PM, with freshman Outsourced being preempted. Carell’s last episode on The Office was written by executive producer/showrunner Greg Daniels, who developed the NBC series, and directed by Paul Feig. Will Ferrell guest stars.
NBC Supersizes Steve Carell's Final Episode On 'The Office'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks