NBC will extend Steve Carell’s final episode of The Office to 50 minutes. The farewell episode will air April 28 from 9-9:50 PM. The Office‘s lead-out, Parks and Recreation, also will air a supersized episode, from 9:50-10:30 PM. 30 Rock will close out the night for NBC from 10:30-11 PM, with freshman Outsourced being preempted. Carell’s last episode on The Office was written by executive producer/showrunner Greg Daniels, who developed the NBC series, and directed by Paul Feig. Will Ferrell guest stars.
NBC Supersizes Steve Carell's Final Episode On 'The Office'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents Dinner
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games