NBC will extend Steve Carell’s final episode of The Office to 50 minutes. The farewell episode will air April 28 from 9-9:50 PM. The Office‘s lead-out, Parks and Recreation, also will air a supersized episode, from 9:50-10:30 PM. 30 Rock will close out the night for NBC from 10:30-11 PM, with freshman Outsourced being preempted. Carell’s last episode on The Office was written by executive producer/showrunner Greg Daniels, who developed the NBC series, and directed by Paul Feig. Will Ferrell guest stars.
NBC Supersizes Steve Carell's Final Episode On 'The Office'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'The Carmichael Show' Star On Tonight's Donald Trump Fueled Finale, Bill Cosby's Trial, Season 3 & "Big Picture" NBC
Latest TV News
- 'Roots' Review: Reimagined Slavery Epic Poignant In Era Of Black Lives Matter
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Aziz Ansari’s ‘Master Of None’ Takes Unconventional Path To…
- Snoop Dogg Urges Acolytes To Avoid ‘Roots’ As Reboot Is Set To Premiere
- ‘The Carmichael Show’ Ends Season Quietly On Low-Rated Holiday Sunday
- André Rousselet Dies: Canal Plus Founder & Mitterand Cabinet Director Was 93
- ‘Top Gear’ Averages 4.3 Million Viewers In Season Opener, Takes Social Media Hits