NBC will extend Steve Carell’s final episode of The Office to 50 minutes. The farewell episode will air April 28 from 9-9:50 PM. The Office‘s lead-out, Parks and Recreation, also will air a supersized episode, from 9:50-10:30 PM. 30 Rock will close out the night for NBC from 10:30-11 PM, with freshman Outsourced being preempted. Carell’s last episode on The Office was written by executive producer/showrunner Greg Daniels, who developed the NBC series, and directed by Paul Feig. Will Ferrell guest stars.
NBC Supersizes Steve Carell's Final Episode On 'The Office'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem