EXCLUSIVE: Murderball helmer Henry-Alex Rubin will make his narrative feature directing debut on Disconnect, a drama being financed by Liddell Entertainment and Wonderful Films. Scripted by Andrew Stern, Disconnect tells the linked stories of a group of contemporary characters searching for human connection in a wired world. Mickey Liddell, Jennifer Hilton and William Horberg are producing, while Marc Forster and Brad Simpson are exec producers. A fall start is planned. Rubin recently won the 2011 British Arrow Award for top TV commercial, for a T-Mobile spot he helmed for Saatchi & Saatchi. Rubin’s repped by CAA and Management 360.
'Murderball' Helmer Henry-Alex Rubin Takes On 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers' Less Than Meets The Eye With Near $60M Five-Day Domestic Opening - Midday B.O. Update
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘The Beguiled’ Review: Sofia Coppola’s Female-Driven Civil War Story Ratchets Up The Sexual Tension
- Maria Dragus Cast In ‘Mary Queen of Scots’; Ned Van Zandt Joins ‘The Iron Orchard’
- Tommy Lee Jones To Star With Brad Pitt In Deep-Space Epic
- ‘Transformers’ Less Than Meets The Eye With Near $60M Five-Day Domestic Opening – Midday B.O. Update
- How ‘The Immortal Life’ Director George C. Wolfe Honored The Life And Legacy Of Henrietta Lacks
- ‘13 Reasons Why’ Actor Steven Silver Boards John Stalberg Jr.’s Comedy ‘Beef’