EXCLUSIVE: Murderball helmer Henry-Alex Rubin will make his narrative feature directing debut on Disconnect, a drama being financed by Liddell Entertainment and Wonderful Films. Scripted by Andrew Stern, Disconnect tells the linked stories of a group of contemporary characters searching for human connection in a wired world. Mickey Liddell, Jennifer Hilton and William Horberg are producing, while Marc Forster and Brad Simpson are exec producers. A fall start is planned. Rubin recently won the 2011 British Arrow Award for top TV commercial, for a T-Mobile spot he helmed for Saatchi & Saatchi. Rubin’s repped by CAA and Management 360.
'Murderball' Helmer Henry-Alex Rubin Takes On 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest Film News
- Steve Beeks, 20-Year Executive At Lionsgate, Exiting At End Of Year
- ‘Creed 2’ Taps Steven Caple Jr. To Replace Sylvester Stallone As Director
- ‘The Relive Box’ Being Developed As Film By Condé Nast Entertainment; Director Aboard
- The Black List 2017 Screenplays: Post-WWII Tale ‘Ruin’ Tops Rankings
- Emily Rios Joins ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’; Craig Di Francia Cast In ‘Green Book’
- Mob Scene Names Jason Groff President & Names Mitchell Rubinstein New COO