EXCLUSIVE: Murderball helmer Henry-Alex Rubin will make his narrative feature directing debut on Disconnect, a drama being financed by Liddell Entertainment and Wonderful Films. Scripted by Andrew Stern, Disconnect tells the linked stories of a group of contemporary characters searching for human connection in a wired world. Mickey Liddell, Jennifer Hilton and William Horberg are producing, while Marc Forster and Brad Simpson are exec producers. A fall start is planned. Rubin recently won the 2011 British Arrow Award for top TV commercial, for a T-Mobile spot he helmed for Saatchi & Saatchi. Rubin’s repped by CAA and Management 360.
'Murderball' Helmer Henry-Alex Rubin Takes On 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Rooney Mara, Jason Segel & Charlie McDowell On Their Journey To The Afterlife With ‘The Discovery’…
- ‘I, Tonya’ Finds Its Nancy Kerrigan In Caitlin Carver; McKenna Grace & Bojana Novakovic Also Cast
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Dog Supplier, Handler Birds & Animals Unlimited Issue Statement As Tracking For…
- Hulu To Become First Stop For Streams Of Magnolia Pictures Films
- Guest Column: Oscars Are Black And White, But Not Brown
- FBI “Reviewing” Sundance Cyberattack