EXCLUSIVE: Murderball helmer Henry-Alex Rubin will make his narrative feature directing debut on Disconnect, a drama being financed by Liddell Entertainment and Wonderful Films. Scripted by Andrew Stern, Disconnect tells the linked stories of a group of contemporary characters searching for human connection in a wired world. Mickey Liddell, Jennifer Hilton and William Horberg are producing, while Marc Forster and Brad Simpson are exec producers. A fall start is planned. Rubin recently won the 2011 British Arrow Award for top TV commercial, for a T-Mobile spot he helmed for Saatchi & Saatchi. Rubin’s repped by CAA and Management 360.
'Murderball' Helmer Henry-Alex Rubin Takes On 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Jason Bourne' Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For 'Bad Moms' & 'Nerve' - B.O. Preview
Latest Film News
- Pierce Brosnan Joins Scott Mann’s ‘Final Score’ With Dave Bautista
- Jacki Weaver, Robert Forster, Others Join E.L. Katz’s ‘Small Crimes’
- Paramount Film Vet Eben Davidson Moves To TV Division As SVP Development
- Toronto Lineup Offers Lots Of Potential Oscar Contenders And Clues About Telluride
- ‘Before I Fall’ Gets April 2017 Release Date From Open Road
- ‘Walking Dead’s Lennie James Joins ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel