It’s April’s Fools day, and the TV networks are having fun too. Animal Planet announced it has signed a deal with Twitter star @BronxZoosCobra for a two-hour documentary, @BronxZoosCobra: SNAKE ON THE TOWN. “We’re looking for raw, untapped talent,” said Marjorie Kaplan, president of Animal Planet and Science Networks. “We have a triple threat on our hands. @BronxZoosCobra is relatable, audacious and venomous, and you don’t turn your back on a snake like that!”
'Mr. Sunsheen' & 'Snookie Blue' Join ABC's Lineup, Animal Planet Inks BronxZoosCobra
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Phantom Of The Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV