It’s April’s Fools day, and the TV networks are having fun too. Animal Planet announced it has signed a deal with Twitter star @BronxZoosCobra for a two-hour documentary, @BronxZoosCobra: SNAKE ON THE TOWN. “We’re looking for raw, untapped talent,” said Marjorie Kaplan, president of Animal Planet and Science Networks. “We have a triple threat on our hands. @BronxZoosCobra is relatable, audacious and venomous, and you don’t turn your back on a snake like that!”
'Mr. Sunsheen' & 'Snookie Blue' Join ABC's Lineup, Animal Planet Inks BronxZoosCobra
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate