It’s April’s Fools day, and the TV networks are having fun too. Animal Planet announced it has signed a deal with Twitter star @BronxZoosCobra for a two-hour documentary, @BronxZoosCobra: SNAKE ON THE TOWN. “We’re looking for raw, untapped talent,” said Marjorie Kaplan, president of Animal Planet and Science Networks. “We have a triple threat on our hands. @BronxZoosCobra is relatable, audacious and venomous, and you don’t turn your back on a snake like that!”
'Mr. Sunsheen' & 'Snookie Blue' Join ABC's Lineup, Animal Planet Inks BronxZoosCobra
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'