Comedy writer-producer Mike Sikowitz, executive producer on the CBS comedy Rules of Engagement, has inked a two-year overall deal with the series’ producer Sony Pictures Television. Under the seven-figure pact, which starts in June, Sikowitz will continue as an exec producer on Rules if the sitcom returns for a sixth season. He will also develop his own projects for the studio. Sikowitz, repped by ICM and attorney Michael Gendler, joined Rules in Season 3 as a co-executive producer and was promoted to executive producer in Season 4. His credits also include CBS’ The Class, Fox’s Grounded for Life and NBC’s Friends.
Mike Sikowitz Signs Deal With Sony TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series