EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of Mad Men creator Matt Weiner closing a new $30 million deal for the show following one of the longest, most difficult showrunner renegotiations in recent TV history, Weiner is partying ways with his manager of 10 years, Industry Entertainment’s Keith Addis. Addis, along with CAA, which will continue to rep Weiner, was deeply involved in the recent talks with Mad Men producer Lionsgate TV and network AMC. “We had a great run — 10 years,” Addis said. “I was with him from the beginning and through the (Mad Men) negotiations. I think he is brilliant, and I’m proud to have been part of his career.” Both Weiner and Addis called the split amicable, and Weiner will not be taking in a new manager. “Keith has provided wonderful guidance throughout my career,” Weiner said. “While our business relationship is coming to an end, he is and will continue to be a close friend.”
Matt Weiner Parts Ways With Longtime Manager Keith Addis
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'