EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of Mad Men creator Matt Weiner closing a new $30 million deal for the show following one of the longest, most difficult showrunner renegotiations in recent TV history, Weiner is partying ways with his manager of 10 years, Industry Entertainment’s Keith Addis. Addis, along with CAA, which will continue to rep Weiner, was deeply involved in the recent talks with Mad Men producer Lionsgate TV and network AMC. “We had a great run — 10 years,” Addis said. “I was with him from the beginning and through the (Mad Men) negotiations. I think he is brilliant, and I’m proud to have been part of his career.” Both Weiner and Addis called the split amicable, and Weiner will not be taking in a new manager. “Keith has provided wonderful guidance throughout my career,” Weiner said. “While our business relationship is coming to an end, he is and will continue to be a close friend.”
Matt Weiner Parts Ways With Longtime Manager Keith Addis
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup