Magnolia Pictures plans a theatrical release later this year for Jiro Dreams Of Sushi, the David Gelb-directed documentary about the life and work of master sushi chef Jiro Ono. The film premiered at the Berlinale. Kevin Iwashina of Preferred Content brokered the North American rights deal. Fortissimo Film Sales is handling international.
Magnolia Acquires North American Rights To 'Jiro Dreams Of Sushi'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Manchester Attack Updates: Netflix Cancels London Screenings; Kiss & WWE Cancel Manchester Arena Gigs
- A24 Buys Sean Baker’s ‘The Florida Project’: Cannes
- ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ Says Ahoy To $34.5M In Offshore Start – International…
- ‘Pirates’ Previews Pull In $5.5M, ‘Baywatch’ Catches Estimated $4.5M Surf — Box Office…
- Isabelle Huppert & Michael Haneke On Their ‘Happy End’ – Cannes Studio
- Deadheads High On 'Long Strange Trip'; Teresa Palmer Stars in 'Berlin Syndrome' – Specialty Box Office Preview