EXCLUSIVE: Logan Lerman is set to star in The Only Living Boy In New York, an indie that now has Horrible Bosses helmer Seth Gordon attached to direct. A fall production start is eyed. The Allen Loeb-scripted film is a twisted coming-of-age tale in which a young man (Lerman) learns that his overbearing father is having an affair. The son tries to stop it, only to become involved with the woman as well. With advice from a questionable quirky neighbor, the young man learns about love. Lerman, who played the lead in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, next stars as D’Artagnan in Summit’s Three Musketeers, and he’s about to start production in the lead role of Perks of Being a Wallflower, also for Summit. The Only Living Boy In New York is produced Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa, and John Fogel is executive producer. Lerman’s repped by CAA and Lisa Lerman, and CAA is repping the film’s North American distribution rights.
Logan Lerman Is 'Only Living Boy In New York'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Lupita Nyong’o Speaks Out On Harvey Weinstein Sexual Harassments In NY Times Op-ed
- Sophie Okonedo, Brian Gleeson & Alistair Petrie Join New ‘Hellboy’ Movie
- Quentin Tarantino On Harvey Weinstein: “Wish I Had Taken Responsibility For What I Heard”
- Veteran Media Analyst Jessica Reif Cohen: Skinny Bundles “So Far Are One Big Yawn”
- Zhu Zhu, Amy Irving, Helen Slater Set In Ann Hu’s U.S./Chinese Co-Production ‘Confetti’
- Brenton Thwaites, Ben Robson Cast In ‘A Violent Separation’