EXCLUSIVE: Logan Lerman is set to star in The Only Living Boy In New York, an indie that now has Horrible Bosses helmer Seth Gordon attached to direct. A fall production start is eyed. The Allen Loeb-scripted film is a twisted coming-of-age tale in which a young man (Lerman) learns that his overbearing father is having an affair. The son tries to stop it, only to become involved with the woman as well. With advice from a questionable quirky neighbor, the young man learns about love. Lerman, who played the lead in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, next stars as D’Artagnan in Summit’s Three Musketeers, and he’s about to start production in the lead role of Perks of Being a Wallflower, also for Summit. The Only Living Boy In New York is produced Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa, and John Fogel is executive producer. Lerman’s repped by CAA and Lisa Lerman, and CAA is repping the film’s North American distribution rights.
Logan Lerman Is 'Only Living Boy In New York'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
Latest Film News
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility
- A New Day For Sundance Ride-Share Post-Uber Helicopter Fiasco As Lyft Pulls In
- Netflix Seals Deal For ‘Sierra Burgess Is A Loser’
- Stephany Folsom Tapped To Script ‘Toy Story 4’
- ‘Three Identical Strangers’ Clip: Sundance Docu Hits Into Rare Triple Play