EXCLUSIVE: Logan Lerman is set to star in The Only Living Boy In New York, an indie that now has Horrible Bosses helmer Seth Gordon attached to direct. A fall production start is eyed. The Allen Loeb-scripted film is a twisted coming-of-age tale in which a young man (Lerman) learns that his overbearing father is having an affair. The son tries to stop it, only to become involved with the woman as well. With advice from a questionable quirky neighbor, the young man learns about love. Lerman, who played the lead in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, next stars as D’Artagnan in Summit’s Three Musketeers, and he’s about to start production in the lead role of Perks of Being a Wallflower, also for Summit. The Only Living Boy In New York is produced Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa, and John Fogel is executive producer. Lerman’s repped by CAA and Lisa Lerman, and CAA is repping the film’s North American distribution rights.
Logan Lerman Is 'Only Living Boy In New York'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
'America's Got Talent' Finale Ratings Hit 6-Year High, 'MasterChef' Down From 2016, 'Big Brother' Up
Brian Kilmeade Whines Jimmy Kimmel "Attacked Me" After Being Called "Phony Little Creep" In Health Care Fracas
Latest Film News
- Nina Dobrev Joins Ken Marino’s ‘Dog Days’ Pic, Filming Roger Avary’s ‘Lucky Day’
- Josh Greenstein Re-Ups At Sony As Marketing & Distribution President For Three More Years
- Oscars: Russia Enters Andrey Zvyagintsev’s ‘Loveless’ In Foreign Language Race
- Skybound And Universal Pics Developing Feature Based On Comic Series ‘Kill The Minotaur’
- Peter Bart: In A Polarized U.S., Hollywood Struggles To Find The Mainstream
- Sony Pictures Classics Closes Israeli Foreign Language Oscar Entry ‘Foxtrot’