Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- 'Alien: Covenant' ‘Prologue’ Video Introduces The Colony Ship's Crew Before Cryosleep
- UTA Rally Speakers: Gavin Newsom, Jodie Foster, Keegan-Michael Key & More
- SAG-AFTRA “Disappointed” In Court Pausing IMDb Age Law
- Trevor Habberstad Dies: ‘X-Men’ & ‘Doctor Strange’ Stuntman Was 27
- Mark Gordon, ‘Narcos’ Helmer José Padilha Unite For Landmark Race Case Pic ‘Arc Of Justice’
- Martin Wallström Cast In ‘Militia’; Robert Aramayo Lands In ‘Galveston’