Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
The Force Is Strong With 'The Last Jedi' As Thursday Night Preview Looks To Rack Up $45M+ - Early Estimate
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
Latest Film News
- Anant Singh To Produce Biopic Of Heart Transplant Pioneer Christiaan Barnard
- Berlin Film Festival Unveils First Panorama Titles For 2018
- Clare Stewart To Take Year-Long Sabbatical From BFI London Film Festival
- Jennifer Morrison’s Directorial Debut ‘Sun Dogs’ Lands At Netflix
- Martin Ransohoff Dies: Film And TV Producer For Many Hits Was 90
- June Pictures Shakeup: Alex Saks Buys Out Financier Andrew Duncan Amid Allegation Cloud