Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Robert De Niro Lets Loose On Bernie Madoff, How Netflix Is A Savior & Why The Emmys Should Dump On Trump
Latest Film News
- ‘How To Be A Latin Lovers’ Ken Marino To Next Helm ‘Dog Days’ For LD Ent.
- Adam Bergerman Upped To Exec Veep, General Sales Mgr At Sony
- For Hollywood’s Film Academy, Time To Let The Thalberg Award Shine
- Jennifer Lawrence Reads Her Movie Reviews On YouTube In Order To Stop Political Corruption (Watch)
- Pearl Jam Concert Docu ‘Let’s Play Two’ Rocks Release Date
- Dove Cameron, Luke Benward, Bex Taylor-Klaus & More Added To Comedy Film ‘Dumplin’