Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Film News
- Helen Mirren Film ‘Woman In Gold’ Aims For New Respect After Critical Brickbats At Berlin Film Festival
- Aimee Teegarden Joins Paramount’s ‘Rings'; Clemens Schick To Menace ‘The Lake’
- ‘Spectre’ Trailer: Daniel Craig’s 007 Catches Up With His Past
- Rooney Frontman Robert Schwartzman Makes Helming Debut On ‘MF’
- ‘Home’ Review: Jim Parsons & Rihanna Team For Fun Frenetic Family Ride
- Russo Brothers Christen Getaway Productions With Mike Larocca Named President