Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
Latest Film News
- Doug Liman Exits ‘Justice League Dark’ Movie
- Tom Cruise Says ‘Top Gun 2’ Will Be Filming “In The Next Year”
- Sony Pegs Release Dates For ‘The Nightingale’ And ‘Charlie’s Angels’
- Bona Film Group Stakes $80M On Roland Emmerich/Mark Gordon WWII Battle Pic ‘Midway:’ Cannes
- Film Allman Loses Case Against New York Marine Insurer: “No New Info From FBI”
- Youth Revolution On The Croisette As Screen Kids Take Over Cannes