Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Toward $1B Global As Rest Of Stateside Biz Idles Ahead Of 'Guardians 2' - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Johnny Depp As Jack Sparrow Makes Surprise Appearance At Pirates Of the Caribbean Disneyland Ride
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- ‘Psychopaths’ Helmer Mickey Keating On His Altman-esque Approach To Horror — Tribeca Studio
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme
- Nicolas Cage Breaks Ankle On Movie Set In Bulgaria