Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA
- Isabelle Huppert Adds Another Honor As Oscar Noms Loom
- Gerald Levin To Donald Trump On Rep. John Lewis: Have You No Sense Of Decency, Sir?
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? – Monday AM Update
- Cannes Film Festival Re-Elects Pierre Lescure As President; Lionsgate Inks Deals For ‘Kicking & Screaming’…
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones & Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home