Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Tide Rises & Drowns 'Keanu', 'Mother's Day' & 'Ratchet & Clank' - Saturday Night Update
Obama's Final White House Correspondents' Dinner Kicks Off With Will Smith, Priyanka Chopra, Bryan Cranston, WME & UTA Brass
Latest Film News
- ‘Jungle Book’ Tide Rises & Drowns ‘Keanu’, ‘Mother’s Day’ & ‘Ratchet & Clank’ – Saturday Night…
- Watch Obama Blast Trump, Clinton & CNN At Final White House Correspondents’ Dinner – Update
- Geno Havens Dies; ‘The Jerk,’ ‘Switchblade Sisters’ Casting Director Was 75
- ‘The Jungle Book’ Swings Past $600M Global; Crossing $400M Overseas Today
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Shoots To $84M In 3 Days At Offshore Box Office – Saturday Update
- Politics, Legends, Lassie And Lollobrigida Share The Spotlight As TCM Classic Film Festival Gets Rolling In Hollywood