Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Spirit Award Nominations: 'Call Me By Your Name', 'Lady Bird', 'Get Out', 'The Rider', 'Florida Project' Best Pics
TV & Film Casting Biz Disrupted: Fox's Decision To Drop Breakdown Services For Casting Networks & Its Fallout
Latest Film News
- AT&T Shares Slide; Trump Says Time Warner Deal “Not Good For The Country”
- ‘The Rape Of Recy Taylor’ Trailer: The Heart-Wrenching Docu Tells A Timely Story For Black Women
- John Lasseter Taking Leave Of Absence From Disney & Pixar
- Richard Cabral & John Gallagher Jr. Join Jennifer Garner In ‘Peppermint’
- Dominique McElligott, Beau Bridges, Zhu Zhu, Song Yang Join Boyd Holbrook In ‘Two/One’
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Aldis Hodge, Greg Kinnear In Biopic ‘Brian Banks’