Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Mel Gibson’s Standing-O; Seth Rogen Talks Politics; No Denial Of Oscar Buzz For Timothy…
- Stephen Root Cast In ‘The Empty Man’; Mackenyu Joins ‘Pacific Rim’ Sequel
- Abrams Artists Taps Ashwant Venkatram As Digital Media Agent; R&C Hires Alisa Granz As EVP For Consumer Biz
- Jim Rash, Sasha Alexander, Bellamy Young & More Round The Cast Of ‘Bernard And Huey’
- Distributor-Financier 13 Films Taps Endgame Exec As VP
- WME-IMG China Appoints NBA Exec Michael Ma As CEO