Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- Jaime King To Stir It Up In ‘How To Cook Your Daughter’
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Chairman Says Best Picture Gaffe Was “A Human Error”
- Sakina Jaffrey Cast In Fox’s ‘Red Sparrow’; Bill Marchant Joins Sci-Fi Indie ‘Volition’
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu