Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
Trending Now on Deadline
Global Showbiz Briefs: 'Top Gear' Hosts Attacked In Argentina Over License Plate; Samantha Glynne Named VP Branded Entertainment At FremantleMedia; More
More From Fleming Jr
- Steve Carell, Charlie Kaufman Lock 'I.Q. 83′; Viral Outbreak Dumbs Down World
- 'John Wick' Partners PalmStar & Thunder Road Make $200 Million Slate Financing Deal
- 'Sirens' Star Jessica McNamee Signs With Inspire
- Why Did Stephen Hawking Film 'Theory Of Everything' Take A Decade? Scribe Anthony McCarten Explains
- 'Star Wars Episode VII' Lead Daisy Ridley Signs With CAA
- James Wan Back At New Line For 'The Conjuring 2′ And Overall Producing Deal