Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars’ Boba Fett Spinoff Said To Be Back On Track With James Mangold
- Actors’ Equity Re-Elects Kate Shindle As President
- Oscar Nominated Producer Jennifer Fox Nabs Film Rights To ‘Earthsea’ Book Series
- Starz Launches On Amazon Prime In The UK And Germany, Coming Soon To YouTube TV In U.S.
- Lionsgate Beats Wall Street’s Q4 Estimates On OTT Revenue, TV Profit Uptick
- Elle Fanning Is 'Mary Shelley'; Fashion's André Talley Lands Doc – Specialty B.O. Preview