Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Douglas Smith Joins Jessica Chastain’s Team In ‘Miss Sloane’
- Dev Patel & Armie Hammer In Negotiations For Mumbai Siege Pic ‘Hotel Mumbai’ – Berlin
- ‘Batman V Superman’ Final Trailer: Batman (Featuring Superman)?
- George Clooney, Coens Grilled On Political Issues At Heated ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Panel – Berlin
- Berlin: Intense Competition For Top-Tier Titles Leaves Indie Buyers Facing Uncertain Future
- ‘Criminal’ Trailer: Kevin Costner Is The Right Man In The Wrong Body