Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
'Triple Frontier' Finally Going: Affleck, Isaac, Pascal, Hunnam, Hedlund, Arjona In JC Chandor's Lineup
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest Film News
- Tribeca Film Festival Announces ‘Schindler’s List’, ‘Scarface’ Reunions & Anniversary Screenings, Unveils Tribeca…
- Former DMG Exec Chris Fenton In Talks For Big Saudi Arabia Film Job
- Charlie Bean To Helm Disney’s Live-Action ‘Lady And The Tramp’ Adaptation
- Topher Grace Set To Play Pastor In Faith-Based ‘The Impossible’
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says
- Wes Anderson’s ‘Isle Of Dogs’ Wins SXSW Audience Award In Headliners Section