Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Latest Film News
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’
- ‘Brigsby Bear’s 3311 Productions Sets Two Movies
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Gets China Release Date In Late August
- Judy Greer Set To Return For Marvel’s ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’
- ‘Atomic Blonde’: How Sierra/Affinity Bottled Its Blonde
- ‘Sweet Valley High’ Movie Gets Kirsten Smith & Harper Dill To Script YA Adaptation