Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Trailer: Hugh Jackman Invents Show Business
- Michael Bond Dies: Paddington Bear Creator & Author Was 91
- Luc Besson’s EuropaCorp Reports $136M Loss; Will Re-Focus On Action, Sci-Fi
- Michelle Rodriguez Tells ‘Fast’ Folks To “Show Some Love” To Female Characters Or Else
- Elizabeth Gillies Cast In Untitled Arizona Project Comedy
- Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner In Talks To Pen ‘Toni Erdmann’ Redo