Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics – Sundance…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…