Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers' Flies To Mighty $3.6M & Burns 'Life' & 'CHIPS'; 'Beauty And The Beast' Still A B.O. Monster: Thursday Previews
Latest Film News
- Laura Dern Set To Co-Star In Hans Petter Moland’s Thriller ‘Hard Powder’
- Adam Sandler Continues As Netflix’s Cornerstone Comedy Star: 4 More Movies
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ To Cross $500M At Worldwide Box Office Today
- Netflix Digs Into Motley Crue Biopic ‘Dirt’
- Tribeca Fest Announces Online Content Slate: Standing Rock Docu ‘Awake’ & Crypt TV’s ‘Monster…
- ‘Power Rangers’ Flies To Mighty $3.6M & Burns ‘Life’ & ‘CHIPS’; ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Still A B.O. Monster…