Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Italy’s Foreign Language Entry ‘Fire At Sea’ Also Will Be Pushed In Documentary
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua – Monday…
- Molly Parker, Miranda July & Newcomer Helena Howard Topline Indie Pic ‘Movie No. 1’
- L.A. OKs 17% Fee Hike For On-Location Fire Safety Officers
- Kyle Bornheimer Joins Netflix’s ‘Little Evil’; Mira Sorvino Goes ‘Behind The Glass’
- ‘Pacific Rim 2’ Adds ‘Emerald City’s Adria Arjona