Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Rian Johnson & Ram Bergman Talk 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scenes And Finding Light In The Dark Of Episode VIII
Latest Film News
- Paul Haggis Denies Rape Claims By Publicist; Calls It “Public Hanging”
- Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Faces $18M Lawsuit Over Poorly Performing Pic
- Notes On The Season: Jeff Bezos Throws A ‘Big Sick’ Party, Praises ‘The Post’; Oscar And Tony Winners Pasek And Paul Are Truly…
- ‘The Addams Family’ Creeps Onto October 2019 Release Schedule For MGM
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- Morgan Spurlock’s ‘Super Size Me 2’ Dropped By YouTube Red & Pulled From Sundance, While ‘Devil We Know’ Filmmakers…