Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
Latest Film News
- ‘Kingsman’ Tops $250M Overseas On $40M China Bow; ‘IT’s At $650M+ WW; ‘DM3’ Catches ‘Dory’ – International…
- ‘Get Out’ Director Jordan Peele On Divisiveness, Black Identity & The “White Savior”
- ‘Guardians’ Director James Gunn Warned Women About James Toback: “I Couldn’t Stop Him”
- Hollywood Reacts To James Toback Allegations: “Damn You”, “A Disgrace”
- ‘The Killing Of A Sacred Deer' Slays Weekend; Doc ‘Jane’ Bows Solid – Specialty Box Office
- Director James Toback Accused Of Sexual Harassment By 38 Women – Report