Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘The War With Grandpa’ Pushed To Winter; Third Release Date For Dimension’s Robert De Niro Comedy
- ‘California Typewriter’ Review: Tom Hanks And The Late Sam Shepard Get Nostalgic About The Write Stuff
- SAG-AFTRA Board Candidate Shaan Sharma Calls On Union To End Partisan Bickering
- Ismael Cruz Córdova Cast In ‘Mary, Queen Of Scots’
- The Joker Origin Story On Deck: Todd Phillips, Scott Silver, Martin Scorsese Aboard WB/DC Film
- ‘The Wild Geese’ To Fly Again With William Monahan Writing For New Republic Pictures, Filmula