Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Apocalypse' & 'Alice' Take A Dive On Saturday As Memorial Day B.O. Bloodbath Continues - Late Night Update
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest Film News
- Sam Mendes: “I Think It's Time For Somebody Else” To Direct Bond
- Dwayne Johnson Teases Furious Future With First In-Character Pic From ‘Fast 8’
- Jeff Bridges Infiltrates ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’
- ‘Equals’ Director Drake Doremus On Film’s Love Story, Locations & Audience Response
- ‘Warcraft’ Builds $16.3M Overseas War Chest Through Friday – Intl B.O. Update
- ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ Release Moved To 2018 As Dylan O’Brien Recovers