Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
September B.O. Booming To Near All-Time $700M Record As 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' & 'Lego Ninjago' Enter Fall Fray
Latest Film News
- Animation Is Film Festival Announces Full Slate
- Women’s Media Summit Calls For Boycott Of Movies That Snub Female Filmmakers
- ‘Star Wars’: Ron Howard Teases “Spicey” Set From Han Solo Film
- Bernie Casey Dies: ‘Revenge Of The Nerds And ‘I’m Gonna Git You Sucka’ Actor Was 78
- ‘Escape Plan 3’: Dave Bautista, Max Zhang & More Join Sylvester Stallone For Sequel — UPDATE
- If ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Brings A Movie Laugh, It Won’t Be A Minute Too Soon