Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Lupita Nyong’o Speaks Out On Harvey Weinstein Sexual Harassments In NY Times Op-ed
- Sophie Okonedo, Brian Gleeson & Alistair Petrie Join New ‘Hellboy’ Movie
- Quentin Tarantino On Harvey Weinstein: “Wish I Had Taken Responsibility For What I Heard”
- Veteran Media Analyst Jessica Reif Cohen: Skinny Bundles “So Far Are One Big Yawn”
- Zhu Zhu, Amy Irving, Helen Slater Set In Ann Hu’s U.S./Chinese Co-Production ‘Confetti’
- Brenton Thwaites, Ben Robson Cast In ‘A Violent Separation’