Justin Long, Jess Weixler, Tyler Labine and Californication‘s Addison Timlin head the cast of Lumpy, an indie film just getting underway in Minnesota. Michael Landes, Evan Jones and Shelley Long costar in the directorial debut of Ted Koland, who wrote the script. The film begins with a wedding in Arizona, where the groom (Long) and bride (Weixler) find their nuptials heightened by their life of the party best man, Lumpy (Labine). That’s until he dies at the end of the evening. As the couple cancels their honeymoon and heads back to Minneapolis to arrange a funeral, they slowly learn that Lumpy wasn’t who they thought he was. The film’s being produced by David Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele. Koland has done extensive work writing and producing TV before taking his feature shot with Lumpy.
Justin Long Heads Cast Of Indie 'Lumpy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘A Star Is Born’ Adds Rafi Gavron & Michael Harney
- Mister Smith Boards Dionne Warwick Doc ‘Don’t Make Me Over’ — Cannes
- Director Jim Sheridan’s Next: ‘H-Block’ Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
- Rami Malek On The Run In 'Buster's Mal Heart'; Noomi Rapace Kidnapped In 'Rupture' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Sony’s Pictures Division Reports Loss Of $719M; Company’s Overall Net Profit Takes 50% Hit