28 Weeks Later helmer Juan Carlos Fresnadillo will direct a reinvention of The Crow, the 1994 adaptation of the comic book series by James O’Barr. Relativity Media is making the movie with producer Edward R. Pressman. Brandon Lee, son of the martial arts great Bruce Lee, starred in the original. The film is expected to start production in the fall. Fresnadillo also directed the Spanish-language film Intacto. He’s in post on the Clive Owen starrer Intruders. Pic’s produced by Pressman, Jeff Most, Relativity’s CEO Ryan Kavanaugh, Apaches’ Enrique López Lavigne and Belén Atienza. Relativity’s Tucker Tooley will be executive producer.
Juan Carlos Fresnadillo To Make 'Crow' Fly Again
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- Politics, Legends, Lassie And Lollobrigida Share The Spotlight As TCM Classic Film Festival Gets Rolling In Hollywood
- Frankie Shaw Joins Boston Marathon Bombing Drama ‘Stronger’
- Seth Grahame-Smith Bolts From WB’s ‘The Flash’; Search On For New Director
- ‘Maze Runner’ Sequel Production Shut Down Indefinitely For Dylan O’Brien Recovery – Update
- Sierra/Affinity Boards Andrew Niccol’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Anon’ – Cannes
- ‘Jungle Book’ Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; ‘Mother’s Day’ Has Edge Over ‘Keanu…