28 Weeks Later helmer Juan Carlos Fresnadillo will direct a reinvention of The Crow, the 1994 adaptation of the comic book series by James O’Barr. Relativity Media is making the movie with producer Edward R. Pressman. Brandon Lee, son of the martial arts great Bruce Lee, starred in the original. The film is expected to start production in the fall. Fresnadillo also directed the Spanish-language film Intacto. He’s in post on the Clive Owen starrer Intruders. Pic’s produced by Pressman, Jeff Most, Relativity’s CEO Ryan Kavanaugh, Apaches’ Enrique López Lavigne and Belén Atienza. Relativity’s Tucker Tooley will be executive producer.
Juan Carlos Fresnadillo To Make 'Crow' Fly Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest Film News
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film…
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- Ryan Gosling Orbiting Damien Chazelle’s Neil Armstrong Movie At Universal?
- ‘Knight Of Cups’ Trailer: Christian Bale’s Excellent Misadventure
- Art Directors Guild Sets Trio For Lifetime Achievement Award
- ‘Force Awakens’ Star John Boyega On Managing High Expectations For ‘Star Wars’