28 Weeks Later helmer Juan Carlos Fresnadillo will direct a reinvention of The Crow, the 1994 adaptation of the comic book series by James O’Barr. Relativity Media is making the movie with producer Edward R. Pressman. Brandon Lee, son of the martial arts great Bruce Lee, starred in the original. The film is expected to start production in the fall. Fresnadillo also directed the Spanish-language film Intacto. He’s in post on the Clive Owen starrer Intruders. Pic’s produced by Pressman, Jeff Most, Relativity’s CEO Ryan Kavanaugh, Apaches’ Enrique López Lavigne and Belén Atienza. Relativity’s Tucker Tooley will be executive producer.
Juan Carlos Fresnadillo To Make 'Crow' Fly Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Latest Film News
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Review: Dreaming Of A Raunchy Christmas? This Is The Movie For You
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming 2’ Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; ‘Bad Boys 4’ Moves To…
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Paramount Sets ‘Inconvenient Truth’ Sequel To Open Sundance Film Festival
- Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney’s ‘Rogue One’ On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening…
- Terry George’s ‘The Promise’ Lands At Open Road, Gets April Release Date