28 Weeks Later helmer Juan Carlos Fresnadillo will direct a reinvention of The Crow, the 1994 adaptation of the comic book series by James O’Barr. Relativity Media is making the movie with producer Edward R. Pressman. Brandon Lee, son of the martial arts great Bruce Lee, starred in the original. The film is expected to start production in the fall. Fresnadillo also directed the Spanish-language film Intacto. He’s in post on the Clive Owen starrer Intruders. Pic’s produced by Pressman, Jeff Most, Relativity’s CEO Ryan Kavanaugh, Apaches’ Enrique López Lavigne and Belén Atienza. Relativity’s Tucker Tooley will be executive producer.
Juan Carlos Fresnadillo To Make 'Crow' Fly Again
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- Directors Guild Hails Jonathan Demme As “Iconic” & “Groundbreaking”
- Abramorama Acquires ‘Hare Krishna!’ Documentary & Releases Trailer
- Netflix Seeks French Compromise For Its Cannes Films As Local Industry Takes Sides
- Tony Vinciquerra & Sony: No Offer To Anyone Yet On CEO Post
- Red Granite Co-President Christian Mercuri Launching Capstone Group Ahead Of Cannes
- Anika Noni Rose Options ‘Shadowshaper’ YA Fantasy Series For Film & TV