28 Weeks Later helmer Juan Carlos Fresnadillo will direct a reinvention of The Crow, the 1994 adaptation of the comic book series by James O’Barr. Relativity Media is making the movie with producer Edward R. Pressman. Brandon Lee, son of the martial arts great Bruce Lee, starred in the original. The film is expected to start production in the fall. Fresnadillo also directed the Spanish-language film Intacto. He’s in post on the Clive Owen starrer Intruders. Pic’s produced by Pressman, Jeff Most, Relativity’s CEO Ryan Kavanaugh, Apaches’ Enrique López Lavigne and Belén Atienza. Relativity’s Tucker Tooley will be executive producer.
Juan Carlos Fresnadillo To Make 'Crow' Fly Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
Hollywood Reacts To Trump Inauguration: "Country Is Lost", Tweets Alec Baldwin; Scott Baio Proud To Be "Deplorable"
Latest Film News
- Sundance: Park City Will Be “Under Siege” For Women’s March With Huge Crowd Expected
- Slamdance Docu ‘Supergirl’ Sells To FilmRise
- Alexandra Shipp Negotiating For Lead Role In Fox 2000’s ‘Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- ‘Axolotl Overkill’ Clip: Reckless Teen In Hot Water With School Principal — Sundance
- ‘Churchill’ Acquired By Cohen Media Group To Bow On D-Day Anniversary
- The Orchard & CNN Films Team For $2M Deal On Docu ‘Trophy’ – Sundance