EXCLUSIVE: HBO has tapped Joe Pantoliano and Eriq La Salle for arcs on the upcoming second season of comedy series How To Make It In America, about a group of young hustlers in New York. Pantoliano will play Felix Di Florio, Lulu’s (Nicole Laliberte) intimidating and protective father, a powerful and influential New York artist. Pantoliano is a familiar face at HBO. He co-starred on the network’s hit drama The Sopranos, winning an Emmy for his gig. ER alum La Salle will play Everton Thompson, an educated Jamaican community activist who throws a wrench in the growth of Rene’s (Luis Guzman) company.
Joe Pantoliano & Eriq La Salle To Recur On HBO's 'How To Make It In America'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ’19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess
- Josh Meyers Upped To Series Regular On ‘Red Oaks’
- Rick Santorum Announces Candidacy To ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos
- Randy Jackson Inks Overall Producing Deal With Endemol Shine North America
- YouTube’s ‘The Gorburger Show’ Moving To TV With HBO Pilot Order
- Les Moonves Says He’s Negotiating To Put CBS On Apple’s Planned TV Platform