EXCLUSIVE: HBO has tapped Joe Pantoliano and Eriq La Salle for arcs on the upcoming second season of comedy series How To Make It In America, about a group of young hustlers in New York. Pantoliano will play Felix Di Florio, Lulu’s (Nicole Laliberte) intimidating and protective father, a powerful and influential New York artist. Pantoliano is a familiar face at HBO. He co-starred on the network’s hit drama The Sopranos, winning an Emmy for his gig. ER alum La Salle will play Everton Thompson, an educated Jamaican community activist who throws a wrench in the growth of Rene’s (Luis Guzman) company.
Joe Pantoliano & Eriq La Salle To Recur On HBO's 'How To Make It In America'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents Dinner
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games