EXCLUSIVE: HBO has tapped Joe Pantoliano and Eriq La Salle for arcs on the upcoming second season of comedy series How To Make It In America, about a group of young hustlers in New York. Pantoliano will play Felix Di Florio, Lulu’s (Nicole Laliberte) intimidating and protective father, a powerful and influential New York artist. Pantoliano is a familiar face at HBO. He co-starred on the network’s hit drama The Sopranos, winning an Emmy for his gig. ER alum La Salle will play Everton Thompson, an educated Jamaican community activist who throws a wrench in the growth of Rene’s (Luis Guzman) company.
Joe Pantoliano & Eriq La Salle To Recur On HBO's 'How To Make It In America'
What's Hot on Deadline
Paramount To Turn Key & Peele's 'Substitute Teacher' Into Feature; Keegan-Michael Key And Jordan Peele To Star
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest TV News
- ‘Coach’ Comes Back As 13-Episode NBC Series Starring Craig T. Nelson
- TNT’s Miami Drug-Trade Drama To Be Redeveloped
- Jason Alexander Will Take Over When Larry David Leaves His ‘Fish In The Dark’
- PBS Already Has Talked To Julian Fellowes About Next Masterpiece Drama
- Starz Rises To No. 2 Pay Cable Network In Subscribers
- #8216;Downton Abbey’s Gareth Neame On Series End: “We Know Exactly The Story We Want To Tell” (6 Seasons…