EXCLUSIVE: HBO has tapped Joe Pantoliano and Eriq La Salle for arcs on the upcoming second season of comedy series How To Make It In America, about a group of young hustlers in New York. Pantoliano will play Felix Di Florio, Lulu’s (Nicole Laliberte) intimidating and protective father, a powerful and influential New York artist. Pantoliano is a familiar face at HBO. He co-starred on the network’s hit drama The Sopranos, winning an Emmy for his gig. ER alum La Salle will play Everton Thompson, an educated Jamaican community activist who throws a wrench in the growth of Rene’s (Luis Guzman) company.
Joe Pantoliano & Eriq La Salle To Recur On HBO's 'How To Make It In America'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
Latest TV News
- Relativity Bankruptcy: Ryan Kavanaugh Says He Has A Plan To Keep Control Of Everything But TV
- France’s TF1 Boards ‘Hitler’ Event Series From ‘Generation War’ Producers – Mipcom
- Mipcom Cancels Red Carpet Following Deadly Rains, Flood In Cannes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Up In Season Premiere With Miley Cyrus, Hillary Clinton
- Leslie Jones, Miley Cyrus Out-Orgasm Meg Ryan On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Crude, Rude “Message From Donald & Melania Trump” Launches Season 41 Of ‘Saturday Night Live’