EXCLUSIVE: HBO has tapped Joe Pantoliano and Eriq La Salle for arcs on the upcoming second season of comedy series How To Make It In America, about a group of young hustlers in New York. Pantoliano will play Felix Di Florio, Lulu’s (Nicole Laliberte) intimidating and protective father, a powerful and influential New York artist. Pantoliano is a familiar face at HBO. He co-starred on the network’s hit drama The Sopranos, winning an Emmy for his gig. ER alum La Salle will play Everton Thompson, an educated Jamaican community activist who throws a wrench in the growth of Rene’s (Luis Guzman) company.
Joe Pantoliano & Eriq La Salle To Recur On HBO's 'How To Make It In America'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' Targets $60M+; 'Bad Moms' Gets Sassy With $2.65M; 'Nerve' Holds Steady - Box Office Saturday AM
Latest TV News
- Kathryn Bigelow’s VR Documentary Short On Ivory Poaching Set At Nat Geo Channel – TCA
- Graham Yost, Bruce C. McKenna To Adapt Michael Crichton Manuscript ‘Dragon Teeth’ For NatGeo
- Sarah Jessica Parker Returns To HBO With ‘Divorce’, But Couture Stays Retired
- ‘Westworld’ Producer Insists Sexual Violence “Not About Fetishization” But “Exploring With Dignity”…
- HBO President On ‘Vinyl’s Demise, On-Screen Violence -TCA
- ‘The Night Of’ Explores Islamophobia And Eczema – TCA