EXCLUSIVE: HBO has tapped Joe Pantoliano and Eriq La Salle for arcs on the upcoming second season of comedy series How To Make It In America, about a group of young hustlers in New York. Pantoliano will play Felix Di Florio, Lulu’s (Nicole Laliberte) intimidating and protective father, a powerful and influential New York artist. Pantoliano is a familiar face at HBO. He co-starred on the network’s hit drama The Sopranos, winning an Emmy for his gig. ER alum La Salle will play Everton Thompson, an educated Jamaican community activist who throws a wrench in the growth of Rene’s (Luis Guzman) company.
Joe Pantoliano & Eriq La Salle To Recur On HBO's 'How To Make It In America'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Rent’: Live Musical Gets 2019 Premiere Date On Fox
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Donald Trump Defending Flag With “Son Of Bitch” NFL Protest Reax
- Showtime’s Donald Trump Animated Series Taps R.J. Fried As Showrunner
- Jean Guerin Exits Sony Pics PR Post For TV Return At Fox
- ‘Tracey Ullman’s Show’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On HBO
- Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos Producing Female Silicon Valley Comedy For ABC