EXCLUSIVE: Jean-Briac (JB) Perrette, president of NBCUniversal Digital & Affiliate Distribution and Content Distribution Strategy, is out. He is the latest top NBCU executive from the previous regime to exit after NBCU and Comcast’s TV properties were realigned under CEO Steve Burke following the company’s merger. Perrette’s responsibilities included overseeing broadcast distribution relationships, strategy for content distribution across all platforms, affiliate relations and marketing. He used to report to Universal TV Group president and COO Jeff Gaspin and work closely with NBC Network and Media Works President John Eck, both also gone in the fallout from the merger. Perrette previously served as president of digital distribution and led NBCU’s efforts in the formation of Hulu and has led a number of distribution deals with platforms like iTunes, Amazon.com and Xbox.
Jean-Briac Perrette Becomes The Latest Top NBCU TV Executive To Exit Post-Merger
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Keith Cox Officially Named President, Development & Production, For Paramount Network & TV Land
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”
- Will Packer Joins Paulist Productions On ‘The Innocence Of Joan Little’ Miniseries