EXCLUSIVE: Jean-Briac (JB) Perrette, president of NBCUniversal Digital & Affiliate Distribution and Content Distribution Strategy, is out. He is the latest top NBCU executive from the previous regime to exit after NBCU and Comcast’s TV properties were realigned under CEO Steve Burke following the company’s merger. Perrette’s responsibilities included overseeing broadcast distribution relationships, strategy for content distribution across all platforms, affiliate relations and marketing. He used to report to Universal TV Group president and COO Jeff Gaspin and work closely with NBC Network and Media Works President John Eck, both also gone in the fallout from the merger. Perrette previously served as president of digital distribution and led NBCU’s efforts in the formation of Hulu and has led a number of distribution deals with platforms like iTunes, Amazon.com and Xbox.
Jean-Briac Perrette Becomes The Latest Top NBCU TV Executive To Exit Post-Merger
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two
- ‘The Blacklist’ Adds Leon Rippy; Phylicia Rashad Joins ‘Empire’