EXCLUSIVE: Jean-Briac (JB) Perrette, president of NBCUniversal Digital & Affiliate Distribution and Content Distribution Strategy, is out. He is the latest top NBCU executive from the previous regime to exit after NBCU and Comcast’s TV properties were realigned under CEO Steve Burke following the company’s merger. Perrette’s responsibilities included overseeing broadcast distribution relationships, strategy for content distribution across all platforms, affiliate relations and marketing. He used to report to Universal TV Group president and COO Jeff Gaspin and work closely with NBC Network and Media Works President John Eck, both also gone in the fallout from the merger. Perrette previously served as president of digital distribution and led NBCU’s efforts in the formation of Hulu and has led a number of distribution deals with platforms like iTunes, Amazon.com and Xbox.
Jean-Briac Perrette Becomes The Latest Top NBCU TV Executive To Exit Post-Merger
What's Hot on Deadline
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
Latest TV News
- Netflix Eyes Second Coming Of Jesus Drama Series ‘Messiah’ From Mark Burnett & Roma Downey
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Trailer: Elisabeth Moss Is On A Mission To Survive
- Lemuel Plummer Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’: Daveed Diggs, Laura Dern Among Season 3 Guest Stars
- Lionsgate, Studiocanal Pact In Oz; French Film Biz Offers Support To U.S. Over Trump Budget Cuts – Global Briefs
- Veterans ‘Elementary’, ‘2 Broke Girls’, ‘Criminal Minds’ & ‘Amazing Race’ Among Series Left In Limbo After…