EXCLUSIVE: Jean-Briac (JB) Perrette, president of NBCUniversal Digital & Affiliate Distribution and Content Distribution Strategy, is out. He is the latest top NBCU executive from the previous regime to exit after NBCU and Comcast’s TV properties were realigned under CEO Steve Burke following the company’s merger. Perrette’s responsibilities included overseeing broadcast distribution relationships, strategy for content distribution across all platforms, affiliate relations and marketing. He used to report to Universal TV Group president and COO Jeff Gaspin and work closely with NBC Network and Media Works President John Eck, both also gone in the fallout from the merger. Perrette previously served as president of digital distribution and led NBCU’s efforts in the formation of Hulu and has led a number of distribution deals with platforms like iTunes, Amazon.com and Xbox.
Jean-Briac Perrette Becomes The Latest Top NBCU TV Executive To Exit Post-Merger
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule
- Anna Kendrick, Laura Dern & Don Cheadle To Announce 2017 Golden Globes Nominees
- Gurney Productions: “Business As Usual” For Staffers In Wake Of Founders’ Ouster
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Producing ‘Transience’ Drama Project For the CW
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Fox Buys ‘Basket Case’ Crime Drama From Jeff Eastin & Jason Winer Based On Book