EXCLUSIVE: Jean-Briac (JB) Perrette, president of NBCUniversal Digital & Affiliate Distribution and Content Distribution Strategy, is out. He is the latest top NBCU executive from the previous regime to exit after NBCU and Comcast’s TV properties were realigned under CEO Steve Burke following the company’s merger. Perrette’s responsibilities included overseeing broadcast distribution relationships, strategy for content distribution across all platforms, affiliate relations and marketing. He used to report to Universal TV Group president and COO Jeff Gaspin and work closely with NBC Network and Media Works President John Eck, both also gone in the fallout from the merger. Perrette previously served as president of digital distribution and led NBCU’s efforts in the formation of Hulu and has led a number of distribution deals with platforms like iTunes, Amazon.com and Xbox.
Jean-Briac Perrette Becomes The Latest Top NBCU TV Executive To Exit Post-Merger
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate