IFC Midnight has acquired U.S. rights to the Dutch film Saint, directed by Dick Maas, ahead of its North American premiere tonight in New York. The slasher film reimagines Santa Claus as a murderous bishop unleashed on Amsterdam. The deal was negotiated by Arianna Bocco, SVP of Acquisitions & Productions for Sundance Selects/IFC Films, with Nate Bolotin of XYZ Films on behalf of the filmmakers.
IFC Midnight Picks Up 'Saint'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Spotlight’ Takes Top Honors & ‘The Jungle Book’ Wins Big At 17th Golden Trailer Awards
- DreamWorks Animation “Will Absolutely Continue” Making Toon Features In Glendale, Comcast CEO Says
- ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’s Sterling K. Brown Back In Court For ‘Marshall’
- Ava DuVernay Out As Director On DreamWorks’ ‘Intelligent Life’
- ‘Girl On The Train’s Tate Taylor Taps Jacob Jaffke For Key Exec Post At Wyolah Films
- Les Moonves Calls Not Embracing Diversity “Stupid”, Universal’s Jeff Shell Tells Confab Movie Biz 10 Years…