IFC Midnight has acquired U.S. rights to the Dutch film Saint, directed by Dick Maas, ahead of its North American premiere tonight in New York. The slasher film reimagines Santa Claus as a murderous bishop unleashed on Amsterdam. The deal was negotiated by Arianna Bocco, SVP of Acquisitions & Productions for Sundance Selects/IFC Films, with Nate Bolotin of XYZ Films on behalf of the filmmakers.
IFC Midnight Picks Up 'Saint'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest Film News
- Saville Int’l Brings ‘Sleeping Giant’ To Cannes; Series Mania Fest Boosts Attendance: Global Briefs
- ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Wernick & Reese Uncap Pic On Disastrous New Coke Launch
- Peter Hoffman “Stunned” By Guilty Verdict In Louisiana Tax Fraud Trial – Updated
- New Line Acquires Rolling Stone True Crime Saga ‘Dukes Of Oxy'; Michael De Luca, Ansel Elgort Attached
- Hailee Steinfeld To Star In ‘Break My Heart 1,000 Times’
- Hilary Swank & Tom Wilkinson To Topline Holocaust Drama ‘Denial’ – Film Briefs