The Weinstein Company has released a new trailer on Our Idiot Brother, the picture that Harvey Weinstein acquired at Sundance in a vigorous bidding battle. TWC teamed with Ron Burkle to pay between $6 million-$7 million, and a P&A commitment of $15 million in one of the bigger deals of the festival. The comedy, which stars Paul Rudd as the title character, will be released Aug. 26.
Hot Trailer: 'Our Idiot Brother'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films