Chris Diamantopoulos has emerged as the frontrunner to play Moe in The Three Stooges, the 20th Century Fox film to be directed by Peter and Bobby Farrelly. The choice is being made after the directors met thousands of candidates to play the stern patriarch of the Stooges clan. The Farrellys said they would search high and low until they found the right Moe. Diamantopoulos is handsome, but put a soup-bowl haircut on him and he could be a spitting image. He joins Will Sasso, who’s playing Curly, and Sean Hayes, who signed on recently to play Larry Fine.
Hey Moe! Fox Makes Discovery For 'Three Stooges' Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’