Chris Diamantopoulos has emerged as the frontrunner to play Moe in The Three Stooges, the 20th Century Fox film to be directed by Peter and Bobby Farrelly. The choice is being made after the directors met thousands of candidates to play the stern patriarch of the Stooges clan. The Farrellys said they would search high and low until they found the right Moe. Diamantopoulos is handsome, but put a soup-bowl haircut on him and he could be a spitting image. He joins Will Sasso, who’s playing Curly, and Sean Hayes, who signed on recently to play Larry Fine.
Hey Moe! Fox Makes Discovery For 'Three Stooges' Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks