Chris Diamantopoulos has emerged as the frontrunner to play Moe in The Three Stooges, the 20th Century Fox film to be directed by Peter and Bobby Farrelly. The choice is being made after the directors met thousands of candidates to play the stern patriarch of the Stooges clan. The Farrellys said they would search high and low until they found the right Moe. Diamantopoulos is handsome, but put a soup-bowl haircut on him and he could be a spitting image. He joins Will Sasso, who’s playing Curly, and Sean Hayes, who signed on recently to play Larry Fine.
Hey Moe! Fox Makes Discovery For 'Three Stooges' Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema