No Week 2 drop-off for HBO’s fantasy series Game of Thrones, which drew 2.2 million viewers at 9 PM on Sunday, matching its premiere audience. The 11 PM airing averaged 732,000 viewers, almost identical to premiere night’s 11 PM audience of 755,000. So far, the first episode of Game of Thrones has been seen by more than 6.8 million viewers across different platforms. Meanwhile, at 10 PM, the Season 2 premiere of Treme (605,000) was down dramatically from its series debut last April, which averaged 1.1 million viewers. The combined audience was 740,000, down from 1.4 million for the series premiere last year.
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Steady In Week 2, 'Treme' Premiere Down
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Aaron Paul Starts Production Company, Inks First Look Deal With Sony TV
- 'Emerald City' Not Going Forward At NBC
- 'Bates Motel's Freddie Highmore & Kerry Ehrin Sell Romantic Comedy To NBC
- Stephen Gaghan To Direct AMC Pilot 'White City'
- ABC Buys Family Comedy From Eric Falconer & Greg Garcia
- VH1 Orders 'T.I.& Tiny: The Family Hustle' Spinoff Series Starring Tiny & Shekinah