No Week 2 drop-off for HBO’s fantasy series Game of Thrones, which drew 2.2 million viewers at 9 PM on Sunday, matching its premiere audience. The 11 PM airing averaged 732,000 viewers, almost identical to premiere night’s 11 PM audience of 755,000. So far, the first episode of Game of Thrones has been seen by more than 6.8 million viewers across different platforms. Meanwhile, at 10 PM, the Season 2 premiere of Treme (605,000) was down dramatically from its series debut last April, which averaged 1.1 million viewers. The combined audience was 740,000, down from 1.4 million for the series premiere last year.
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Steady In Week 2, 'Treme' Premiere Down
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'