No Week 2 drop-off for HBO’s fantasy series Game of Thrones, which drew 2.2 million viewers at 9 PM on Sunday, matching its premiere audience. The 11 PM airing averaged 732,000 viewers, almost identical to premiere night’s 11 PM audience of 755,000. So far, the first episode of Game of Thrones has been seen by more than 6.8 million viewers across different platforms. Meanwhile, at 10 PM, the Season 2 premiere of Treme (605,000) was down dramatically from its series debut last April, which averaged 1.1 million viewers. The combined audience was 740,000, down from 1.4 million for the series premiere last year.
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Steady In Week 2, 'Treme' Premiere Down
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'