No Week 2 drop-off for HBO’s fantasy series Game of Thrones, which drew 2.2 million viewers at 9 PM on Sunday, matching its premiere audience. The 11 PM airing averaged 732,000 viewers, almost identical to premiere night’s 11 PM audience of 755,000. So far, the first episode of Game of Thrones has been seen by more than 6.8 million viewers across different platforms. Meanwhile, at 10 PM, the Season 2 premiere of Treme (605,000) was down dramatically from its series debut last April, which averaged 1.1 million viewers. The combined audience was 740,000, down from 1.4 million for the series premiere last year.
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Steady In Week 2, 'Treme' Premiere Down
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres