James Ransone and Mike Zegen are already recurring on HBO series – Treme and Boardwalk Empire, respectively. Now both have landed recurring roles on another HBO show, How To Make It In America. Ransone will do a major arc as Neanderthal Tim – a Brooklyn artist and rival clothing company owner who will be Ben (Bryan Greenberg) and Cam’s (Victor Rasuk) antagonist in Season 2. In November, Ransone was tapped to recur on David Simon’s Treme as Desautel’s (Kim Dickens) roommate who is also a chef. Ransone, repped by Paradigm and Management 360, has previously appeared on HBO’s mini Generation Kill and Simon’s series The Wire. He most recently starred in the film Son Of No One. Zegen, repped by ICM and Principal, is recurring on Boardwalk Empire as famed gangster Benny Siegel.
HBO Taps 2 Actors For Double Series Duty
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks