James Ransone and Mike Zegen are already recurring on HBO series – Treme and Boardwalk Empire, respectively. Now both have landed recurring roles on another HBO show, How To Make It In America. Ransone will do a major arc as Neanderthal Tim – a Brooklyn artist and rival clothing company owner who will be Ben (Bryan Greenberg) and Cam’s (Victor Rasuk) antagonist in Season 2. In November, Ransone was tapped to recur on David Simon’s Treme as Desautel’s (Kim Dickens) roommate who is also a chef. Ransone, repped by Paradigm and Management 360, has previously appeared on HBO’s mini Generation Kill and Simon’s series The Wire. He most recently starred in the film Son Of No One. Zegen, repped by ICM and Principal, is recurring on Boardwalk Empire as famed gangster Benny Siegel.
HBO Taps 2 Actors For Double Series Duty
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'