James Ransone and Mike Zegen are already recurring on HBO series – Treme and Boardwalk Empire, respectively. Now both have landed recurring roles on another HBO show, How To Make It In America. Ransone will do a major arc as Neanderthal Tim – a Brooklyn artist and rival clothing company owner who will be Ben (Bryan Greenberg) and Cam’s (Victor Rasuk) antagonist in Season 2. In November, Ransone was tapped to recur on David Simon’s Treme as Desautel’s (Kim Dickens) roommate who is also a chef. Ransone, repped by Paradigm and Management 360, has previously appeared on HBO’s mini Generation Kill and Simon’s series The Wire. He most recently starred in the film Son Of No One. Zegen, repped by ICM and Principal, is recurring on Boardwalk Empire as famed gangster Benny Siegel.
HBO Taps 2 Actors For Double Series Duty
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike
- ‘Westworld’: Louis Herthum Upped To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘True Detective’: David Milch In Talks To Join Nic Pizzolatto For Potential Season 3 On HBO
- ‘Dance Moms’ Host Abby Lee Miller Says She’s Exiting Show As Jail Time Looms