James Ransone and Mike Zegen are already recurring on HBO series – Treme and Boardwalk Empire, respectively. Now both have landed recurring roles on another HBO show, How To Make It In America. Ransone will do a major arc as Neanderthal Tim – a Brooklyn artist and rival clothing company owner who will be Ben (Bryan Greenberg) and Cam’s (Victor Rasuk) antagonist in Season 2. In November, Ransone was tapped to recur on David Simon’s Treme as Desautel’s (Kim Dickens) roommate who is also a chef. Ransone, repped by Paradigm and Management 360, has previously appeared on HBO’s mini Generation Kill and Simon’s series The Wire. He most recently starred in the film Son Of No One. Zegen, repped by ICM and Principal, is recurring on Boardwalk Empire as famed gangster Benny Siegel.
HBO Taps 2 Actors For Double Series Duty
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate