HBO has renewed the animated comedy series The Ricky Gervais Show for a third season. The voices on the show are recorded by Ricky Gervais; his longtime collaborator, Stephen Merchant; and Gervais’ colleague and friend, Karl Pilkington, whose offbeat musings inspire many of the storylines. The second-season finale of Ricky Gervais, which airs Fridays at 9 PM, will air on April 15. On March 19, the podcast on which the series is based passed the 300 million-downloads mark. The Ricky Gervais Show is produced by MRC in association with Wildbrain Entertainment. Gervais, Merchant, Pilkington, Glyn Hughes, Bob Higgins, Lisa Ullmann and Steve Patrick are executive producing.
HBO Renews 'Ricky Gervais' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Premiere Gets Modest Live+3 Bump; Strong Streaming Lift
- ‘House Of Cards’ Season 5 Review: Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright Swagger Back