HBO has renewed the animated comedy series The Ricky Gervais Show for a third season. The voices on the show are recorded by Ricky Gervais; his longtime collaborator, Stephen Merchant; and Gervais’ colleague and friend, Karl Pilkington, whose offbeat musings inspire many of the storylines. The second-season finale of Ricky Gervais, which airs Fridays at 9 PM, will air on April 15. On March 19, the podcast on which the series is based passed the 300 million-downloads mark. The Ricky Gervais Show is produced by MRC in association with Wildbrain Entertainment. Gervais, Merchant, Pilkington, Glyn Hughes, Bob Higgins, Lisa Ullmann and Steve Patrick are executive producing.
HBO Renews 'Ricky Gervais' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate