HBO’s new authenticated online video services, HBO GO and MAX GO, will be available to DirecTV customers beginning tomorrow, April 12, free for HBO subscribers. The services, which offer more than 1400 programs online (current and library titles), have been expanding their reach and will soon be available on iPad, iPhone and other Mac-based platforms.
HBO GO Now Available On DirecTV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot