Focus Features said that its thriller Hanna overperformed on Sunday at the box office, helping it overtake Warner Bros’ Arthur and claim No. 2 overall for the weekend in the charts. Hanna, which dropped only 37% from Saturday to Sunday to gross $3.2 million on the final day of the frame, finished with $12.37M, compared with Arthur‘s $12.22M. Heading into Sunday, Arthur was No. 2 and Hanna was No. 3.
'Hanna' Passes 'Arthur' For #2 At Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest Box Office News
- Al Gore Tests Box Office Climate With 'An Inconvenient Sequel'; New Pics With Cotillard, Butler & Cera…
- ‘Atomic Blonde’ Takes $1.5M On Thursday Night, But Can She Beat ‘Dunkirk’ For No. 1?
- Weinstein Co.’s ‘Leap!’ Move Pushes ‘Polaroid’ To December – Update
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Gets China Release Date In Late August
- Tina Fey’s Broadway-Bound ‘Mean Girls’ Sets Cast
- ‘Valerian’ Takes Flight In France With 2nd Best Opening Day Of 2017