At the end of his show today, Glenn Beck addressed his pending departure as Fox News talk show host. “When I took this job, I didn’t take it because it was going to be a career for me,” Beck said. “Paul Revere did not get up on the horse and say, ‘I’m going to do this for the rest of my life.’ He didn’t do it. He got off his horse at some point and fought in the revolution, and then he went back to silver-smithing.” Beck didn’t elaborate much on his future plans beyond saying that “I will continue to tell the story.” He also made a plug for Fox News. “Fox is one of the only places you will find truth,” he said. “Spread the word. Stick together and together we will do the right thing for our country and for our world.” Here’s the video:
Glenn Beck Talks About The End Of His Fox News Show
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'