Lionsgate and director Gary Ross have tapped another young face for a key role in The Hunger Games. He set newcomer Willow Shields to play Primrose Everdeen, sister of Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence). It is Primrose who originally gets selected to participate in The Hunger Games. She would get mauled by the competition, and her older sister, an expert archer, takes her place.
Gary Ross Finds Newcomer For Prim Role
What's Hot on Deadline
Maria Contreras-Sweet-Led Group In Exclusive Negotiations To Acquire Assets Of The Weinstein Company
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio