Commercials production house Tool has hired former UTA agent Rio Hernandez to oversee an expansion into the film and TV business. Hernandez will take the title of Head of Feature Film and TV Development. Hernandez spent 6 years at UTA before leaving last summer. She started in the commercial business at Propaganda, and after that gravitated to film production. She worked in New York for Steve Buscemi, David O. Russell, Julia Roberts and Harvey Keitel before becoming an exec for producer Barry Mendel.
Ex-UTA Agent Rio Hernandez Spearheads Film/TV Expansion For Commercial Producer Tool
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations