More overseas love for Everybody Loves Raymond. Sony Pictures Television is announcing at MIPTV today that it has sold local-language versions of the hit CBS comedy in Israel and Poland. Poland’s TVN has ordered 30 episodes and Israel’s Reshet has picked up 33 episodes to be jointly produced by Sony TV. The sales follow the success of Sony’s first international version of Raymond in Russia, where The Voronins (Воронины) has reached 210 episodes on CTC network, matching the series’ U.S. run, and is the country’s No. 1 comedy. Raymond creator Phil Rosenthal chronicled his experience of helping develop The Voronins in the feature documentary Exporting Raymond, which is being released April 29. Additionally, Sony remade all 250 U.S. episodes of Married … With Children for Russia’s TNT and is now working on 100 new original episodes of the show for the Russian network.
'Everybody Loves Raymond' Gets Israeli And Polish Versions
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement