Eva Longoria will star with Billy Bob Thornton in Baytown Disco, the Barry Battles-directed independent drama. Battles wrote the script with Griffin Hood and State Street Pictures is producing. The film is about three violent redneck brothers who are hired to return a kidnapped wheelchair-bound teen to his grandmother. They leave a lot of bloodshed behind to accomplish the task. The Desperate Housewives star will play the ex-wife of Thornton’s character. She’s repped by CAA, Brillstein Entertainment and attorney Brad Small.
Eva Longoria Joins 'Baytown Disco'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount