Eva Longoria will star with Billy Bob Thornton in Baytown Disco, the Barry Battles-directed independent drama. Battles wrote the script with Griffin Hood and State Street Pictures is producing. The film is about three violent redneck brothers who are hired to return a kidnapped wheelchair-bound teen to his grandmother. They leave a lot of bloodshed behind to accomplish the task. The Desperate Housewives star will play the ex-wife of Thornton’s character. She’s repped by CAA, Brillstein Entertainment and attorney Brad Small.
Eva Longoria Joins 'Baytown Disco'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Gal Gadot In Talks To Join Bradley Cooper In MGM’s ‘Deeper’
- Kevin Sorbo’s Faith-Based ‘Let There Be Light’ From Exec Producer Sean Hannity Gets Release Date
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’s Matthew Vaughn On Avoiding Franchise Fatigue & His Trilogy Ambition…
- eOne Acquires Worldwide Rights For Kate Winslet Starring Biopic About WWII Photojournalist Lee Miller
- Matt Damon To Receive Stanley Kubrick Britannia Award From BAFTA LA
- SXSW Winner ‘Most Beautiful Island’ Gets Nov. Release From Orion & Samuel Goldwyn