Eva Longoria will star with Billy Bob Thornton in Baytown Disco, the Barry Battles-directed independent drama. Battles wrote the script with Griffin Hood and State Street Pictures is producing. The film is about three violent redneck brothers who are hired to return a kidnapped wheelchair-bound teen to his grandmother. They leave a lot of bloodshed behind to accomplish the task. The Desperate Housewives star will play the ex-wife of Thornton’s character. She’s repped by CAA, Brillstein Entertainment and attorney Brad Small.
Eva Longoria Joins 'Baytown Disco'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Film News
- 6;Big Bang’s Simon Helberg Is Meryl Streep’s Pianist In Stephen Frears-Directed ‘Florence Foster Jenkins…
- Bond Girl Lea Seydoux Signs With WME
- Gillian Flynn Joins Steve McQueen To Script New Regency Heist Thriller
- ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Jake Gyllenhaal’s Gritty Boxing Pic Could Be A Knockout
- Vivendi Chairman Vincent Bollore Ups His Stake To 10.2%
- WWE, Gene Simmons Tag-Team To Launch Horror Label