Sony Pictures Television announced that Eric Berger has been promoted to EVP digital networks. Formerly Senior VP, he will continue to supervise Crackle, the studio’s multiplatform video entertainment network, as well as now manage mobile games and applications based on television properties and, in conjunction with the general managers, the digital presence of the company’s channels worldwide. Berger also will manage ad-supported digital businesses and partnerships with companies such as YouTube and Hulu. “Eric is a respected member of the digital community, having successfully grown Crackle across multiple platforms,” said SPT networks president Andy Kaplan, to whom Berger will report. “With that expertise he will now guide our digital businesses, grow our channels’ digital presence and take us to the next level.”
Eric Berger Upped To EVP Digital Networks At Sony Pictures TV
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reactions, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016