Sony Pictures Television announced that Eric Berger has been promoted to EVP digital networks. Formerly Senior VP, he will continue to supervise Crackle, the studio’s multiplatform video entertainment network, as well as now manage mobile games and applications based on television properties and, in conjunction with the general managers, the digital presence of the company’s channels worldwide. Berger also will manage ad-supported digital businesses and partnerships with companies such as YouTube and Hulu. “Eric is a respected member of the digital community, having successfully grown Crackle across multiple platforms,” said SPT networks president Andy Kaplan, to whom Berger will report. “With that expertise he will now guide our digital businesses, grow our channels’ digital presence and take us to the next level.”
Eric Berger Upped To EVP Digital Networks At Sony Pictures TV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance
- Amber Heard To Co-Star In 'Magic Mike 2′