Sony Pictures Television announced that Eric Berger has been promoted to EVP digital networks. Formerly Senior VP, he will continue to supervise Crackle, the studio’s multiplatform video entertainment network, as well as now manage mobile games and applications based on television properties and, in conjunction with the general managers, the digital presence of the company’s channels worldwide. Berger also will manage ad-supported digital businesses and partnerships with companies such as YouTube and Hulu. “Eric is a respected member of the digital community, having successfully grown Crackle across multiple platforms,” said SPT networks president Andy Kaplan, to whom Berger will report. “With that expertise he will now guide our digital businesses, grow our channels’ digital presence and take us to the next level.”
Eric Berger Upped To EVP Digital Networks At Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'
- Channing Tatum, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Launch 'Team Oscar'
- Bryan Singer Sex Abuse Accuser Indicted For Fraud
- FilmBuff To Bow Matthew Gray Gubler & Kat Dennings Starrer 'Suburban Gothic'
- Shonda Rhimes To Receive WGA West's 2015 Paddy Chayefsky Laurel Award For TV