International company Entertainment One, known primarily for its TV production and distribution business, has acquired Australian independent feature film distributor Hopscotch. Hopscotch released 15 titles theatrically in 2010 and has a library of 300-plus film and television titles. Recent releases include The Wrestler, The Kids Are All Right, Vicky Cristina Barcelona and the upcoming Source Code. In the U.S, eOne is behind such shows as Hung, Haven, Rookie Blue, Skins and the upcoming Hell on Wheels.
eOne Acquires Australian Film Distributor
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest Film News
- ‘Stand Up For Something’ Being Used As Rallying Call For Gun Violence Prevention Movement
- Matthew Baker Short Futuristic Story ‘Life Sentence’ Creates Bidding Stampede
- Tim Blake Nelson Boards ‘Angel Has Fallen’
- Uncork’d Entertainment & Lantern Lane Entertainment Acquire L.A. Film Festival Drama ‘20 Weeks’
- ‘Black Panther’ Dashes Past $520M Worldwide, Eyes $190M+ Second Global Weekend
- Amazon Studios Lands Alafair Burke Novel ‘The Wife,’ A Thriller In #MeToo Moment