Elisabeth Harnois, who co-starred on CBS’ Miami Trauma, will be joining the cast of another CBS/Jerry Bruckheimer drama as a regular, the mothership CSI series. She was originally signed to guest star in the May 5 episode as the estranged daughter of Conrad Ecklie (Marc Vann), who works for the Los Angeles Police Department and helps the Las Vegas crew hunt down serial killer Nate Haskell (Bill Irwin). The guest stint grew into a bigger role on the show. She was expected to return for more episodes and has now been upgraded to a full-blown regular status on the show. Veteran CSI, now in its 11th season, has not been officially renewed for next season, but that is considered a foregone conclusion. Harnois, whose series credits also include Point Pleasant, Dirt and One Tree Hill, recently starred in the Disney movie Mars Needs Moms and will next be seen in Riddle opposite Val Kilmer. She’s with WME and Schachter Entertainment.
Elisabeth Harnois To Join 'CSI' As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?