The sixth-season premiere of Doctor Who drew 1.3 million on BBC America on Saturday to become the cable channel’s most-watched telecast ever. It was up 6% from the previous record holder, Doctor Who‘s season premiere last year. Meanwhile, in the U.K., Doctor Who posted 6.5 million viewers for its season debut Saturday, down 17% from last season’s premiere.
'Dr. Who' Premiere Sets Ratings Record For BBC America
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Remembers Jonathan Demme: “I’ve Known Few Like Him”, Says Ron Howard
- ‘Scream’: Queen Latifah & New Showrunner Join Season 3 Revamp
- ‘Strike Back’: Cinemax Rounds Out Cast As Season 5 Production Begins
- Donald Trump Oddly Pronounces “Nazis”, Seth Meyers Takes Note
- Front Row Filmed Entertainment Inks Deal With Iflix For Egyptian Sitcom ‘Tough Luck’
- AMC Networks Teaming With Charter To Co-Produce Original Content