EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate has set Doug Aarniokoski to direct The Nurse 3D, a genre film that will shoot this summer. The plot: a smoking hot nurse with emotional baggage tends to the sick by day, but uses her charms to seduce and then murder philandering men. Aarniokoski is in postproduction on The Day, an indie that stars Shawn Ashmore, Dominic Monaghan and Ashley Bell. He also signed to helm The Black Phantom for Screen Gems after serving as second unit director on Takers and Resident Evil: Extinction. The director’s repped by WME and Principato Young.
Doug Aarniokoski To Helm 'The Nurse 3D' For Lionsgate
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Universal Reuniting Matt Damon & Paul Greengrass For Another Jason Bourne Film
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'
- Toronto: Magnolia, CNN Films Buys 'Sunshine Superman'
- Toronto: Second Jennifer Aniston Pic Catches Buzz North Of The Border