EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate has set Doug Aarniokoski to direct The Nurse 3D, a genre film that will shoot this summer. The plot: a smoking hot nurse with emotional baggage tends to the sick by day, but uses her charms to seduce and then murder philandering men. Aarniokoski is in postproduction on The Day, an indie that stars Shawn Ashmore, Dominic Monaghan and Ashley Bell. He also signed to helm The Black Phantom for Screen Gems after serving as second unit director on Takers and Resident Evil: Extinction. The director’s repped by WME and Principato Young.
Doug Aarniokoski To Helm 'The Nurse 3D' For Lionsgate
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction