EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate has set Doug Aarniokoski to direct The Nurse 3D, a genre film that will shoot this summer. The plot: a smoking hot nurse with emotional baggage tends to the sick by day, but uses her charms to seduce and then murder philandering men. Aarniokoski is in postproduction on The Day, an indie that stars Shawn Ashmore, Dominic Monaghan and Ashley Bell. He also signed to helm The Black Phantom for Screen Gems after serving as second unit director on Takers and Resident Evil: Extinction. The director’s repped by WME and Principato Young.
Doug Aarniokoski To Helm 'The Nurse 3D' For Lionsgate
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office