EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate has set Doug Aarniokoski to direct The Nurse 3D, a genre film that will shoot this summer. The plot: a smoking hot nurse with emotional baggage tends to the sick by day, but uses her charms to seduce and then murder philandering men. Aarniokoski is in postproduction on The Day, an indie that stars Shawn Ashmore, Dominic Monaghan and Ashley Bell. He also signed to helm The Black Phantom for Screen Gems after serving as second unit director on Takers and Resident Evil: Extinction. The director’s repped by WME and Principato Young.
Doug Aarniokoski To Helm 'The Nurse 3D' For Lionsgate
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Pontius Pilate' — Sans Brad Pitt — Headed For Jeff Robinov's Studio 8?
- 'The Interview' Press Tour Canceled This Week For Seth Rogen & James Franco
- CAA Mints Four New Agents
- Cyber-Terrorists Threaten Theatergoers On 'The Interview' – Update
- Tom Hanks Eyes David Eggers' Novel 'The Circle' With James Ponsoldt: Hot Package
- 'Whiplash's J.K. Simmons To Star In 'Kong: Skull Island'