Disney said today that it is moving release dates for a pair of 3D animated films. Its Pixar prequel Monsters University is moving back, from Nov. 2, 2012 to June 21, 2013. To fill that spot, the studio is moving up Reboot Ralph from March 22, 2013.
Disney Changes Dates For 'Monsters University', 'Reboot Ralph'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'