Disney said today that it is moving release dates for a pair of 3D animated films. Its Pixar prequel Monsters University is moving back, from Nov. 2, 2012 to June 21, 2013. To fill that spot, the studio is moving up Reboot Ralph from March 22, 2013.
Disney Changes Dates For 'Monsters University', 'Reboot Ralph'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production