Bankruptcy Court Judge Barry Russell has decided to unseal the findings of bankruptcy trustee Ronald L. Durkin in the matter of embattled film financier David Bergstein. The decision was rendered during a status conference held in the judge’s chambers today. This is the 408-page document that was initially made public but then sealed after protests by Bergstein. It’s a very long document, but for those who have some time on their hands and an interest in seeing what Durkin came up with after his painstaking investigation, here you go.
David Bergstein Bankrupcty Investigation To Be Unsealed Again
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jeremy Lovering To Helm Sony Horror Pic 'The Bringing,' Inspired By Cecil Hotel
- Sony Pictures Taps 'Iron Man 3′ Helmer Shane Black To Direct 'The Destroyer'
- Miramax Films Bolsters Funding
- Akiva Goldsman Circling 'Ring 3′ Rewrite
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′