Bankruptcy Court Judge Barry Russell has decided to unseal the findings of bankruptcy trustee Ronald L. Durkin in the matter of embattled film financier David Bergstein. The decision was rendered during a status conference held in the judge’s chambers today. This is the 408-page document that was initially made public but then sealed after protests by Bergstein. It’s a very long document, but for those who have some time on their hands and an interest in seeing what Durkin came up with after his painstaking investigation, here you go.
David Bergstein Bankrupcty Investigation To Be Unsealed Again
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: Are Studios Driving The Lazy Road Paved By Detroit Automakers?
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Circling Edward Snowden Role In Oliver Stone Film
- TIFF 2014: How Chris Rock, New Distribution Blood Fueled Film Deals
- Matt Damon, Zhang Yimou Want To Scale 'The Great Wall' In China
- Roberto Orci's 'Star Trek 3′ Commitment Knocks Him Out Of 'Power Rangers' Pic
- Aussie Thriller 'Kill Me Three Times' Sells To Magnolia: TIFF