Bankruptcy Court Judge Barry Russell has decided to unseal the findings of bankruptcy trustee Ronald L. Durkin in the matter of embattled film financier David Bergstein. The decision was rendered during a status conference held in the judge’s chambers today. This is the 408-page document that was initially made public but then sealed after protests by Bergstein. It’s a very long document, but for those who have some time on their hands and an interest in seeing what Durkin came up with after his painstaking investigation, here you go.
David Bergstein Bankrupcty Investigation To Be Unsealed Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Variety Claims Exclusive On Day-Old Deadline Scoop On Sony's 'The Interview'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation